• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Ten minutes ago, this it one of three bucks that walked/trotted by my window. One was a ten pointer. Missed getting that one.

6ZuUFPo.jpg

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Breaking news. MoCo seeks to address growing bear problem by banning fur coats. There's a follow-up proposal that bans bear violence to prevent attacks. MoCo figures the same idea worked great in Baltimore with FSA2013.

We, the good citizens of Montgomery County welcome ALL immigrants to our fair land (your neighborhood, not mine). We'll get him an affordable den, print the bus schedules in bear and stick the local streams with salmon.

What do you mean black bears have never seen salmon? Who cares? We're going to improve his life whether he wants it or not!

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I've had some beautiful Barred Owls on my fence post. Foxes? See them couple times a week. Red Tail Hawk devouring a pigeon on my porch.. The bear, that was a unicorn. Well actually yes, a bear.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    In 1999 I came face to face with a coyote behind a house I was building off Piney Meetinghouse Road in the North Potomac area of MoCo. We both stared at each other for a long several moments, about 4 yards apart. Then it slowly turned and began walking away. After perhaps two steps it stopped and looked back over its shoulder at me, then reluctantly strolled away into the woods.

Very eerie. It was big and dark. It exuded an air of wildness. I swear it had fluorescent green eyes.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Kinda like the dumb ass woman who called the radio station and said they should move the deer crossing signs to a safer location.

She could've fit right into Mo Co.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Nice buck.

As for the bears they should put up No bears allowed signs...that will stop them!:innocent0;):rolleyes:

/Palm slap to forehead/ It's not that the people who violate Gun Free Zone signs are criminals; they can't read. We can solve the problem temporarily by putting up an audio notice so they can hear the warning, then get them out of public schools and put them in schools that teach reading. Problem solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom