• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYRangers917

Oct 6, 2015
    Frederick, MD
    Now you gotta share :D

-John

Without saying too much lets just say i found her standing directly in front of the door the other night, opened it up quickly and Channeled my inner Vinatieri.......If she's smart she won't be back.

You can infer what you will. :party29:

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    Without saying too much lets just say i found her standing directly in front of the door the other night, opened it up quickly and Channeled my inner Vinatieri.......If she's smart she won't be back.

You can infer what you will. :party29:

You put a horse head in her bed? Good for you!

Either way, glad you got rid of your nuisance.

-John

Grizzly

Feb 25, 2018
    Kill the fox

I live in Cecil county and here it is legal to kill a fox that is in your hen house, attempting to get in your hen house or fleeing after any of the above. Get a hen, put it on your porch in a box and when the fox shows up, let him have it. If your heavy populated area, use a small 410 2 3/4 buck shot so you don't kill the neighbor just the fox. If you you have this problem now you will most likely have the same issue in the future. I don't like cats but I do like to keep my wife happy, and if you let a fox harm your wife's cat, she is gonna be a unhappy camper.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I live in Cecil county and here it is legal to kill a fox that is in your hen house, attempting to get in your hen house or fleeing after any of the above. Get a hen, put it on your porch in a box and when the fox shows up, let him have it. If your heavy populated area, use a small 410 2 3/4 buck shot so you don't kill the neighbor just the fox. If you you have this problem now you will most likely have the same issue in the future. I don't like cats but I do like to keep my wife happy, and if you let a fox harm your wife's cat, she is gonna be a unhappy camper.

That''s a general rule statewide but OP lives in the inner sanctum of the Peoples Republic of Md. and is not even allowed to shoot so much as a bb gun outside.

Mar 7, 2017
    The Land of Oz
    Never. I bleed Rangers blue.

But seriously, my wife loves her cats. I personally dont care for them but they make her happy so they are here to stay. So lets stop the cat bashing, and focus on the question at hand.
    If your wife truly loves her cats why does she let them roam outdoors which exposes them to all sorts of problems. She is not part of the solution; she is part of the problem. A big part.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    I would suggest that if you live in The Democratic People Republic of Montgomery County you keep you cats in doors or call the Animal Control. Your cats might be disturbing the kits and they might be too close to your house. Put it to the animal officer that you don't want your cats to kill the kits....that should bring them out in a jif. Then again, in the backwards a-- way of Montgomery County they make take your cats away.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Have you considered renting an eagle?

Attachments

• 33092184_2645090992183948_4899712314913062912_n.jpg
      33092184_2645090992183948_4899712314913062912_n.jpg
      48.7 KB · Views: 971

MACTHEGUN

Aug 18, 2014
    As some have said, cats belong inside.

They are the number one killer of song birds on the planet.

For some reason some people think that's cute (not so much).

BTW, Fox are not in season (in most parts of the state) and if you're worried, I would suggest you get DNR involved.

Mag Dump

May 31, 2017
    Frederick, MD Region
    As some have said, cats belong inside.

They are the number one killer of song birds on the planet.

For some reason some people think that's cute (not so much).

Absolutely correct. House cats belong inside where they are not killing mountains of wildlife.

I love cats. I am a cat person 100%. Yet i shoot countless numbers of them each year to protect wildlife. Most are feral, plenty are not though.

Accordingly, Please keep your cats inside so i dont have to keep dirt napping them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom