• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Just wondering if anyone happened to see any Cx4's, Kel Tec Sub 2000's , or even a Hi Point carbine. I am still hunting for a decent 9mm or .40. Just wondering if it would be worth the trip. Thanks in advance for any information.

Yesterday I saw a HiPoint 995 @ Bel Air show....I think it was $250. I think the guy from Frederalsburg on the left was selling it. No Berettas or KelTecs.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Just wondering if anyone happened to see any Cx4's, Kel Tec Sub 2000's , or even a Hi Point carbine. I am still hunting for a decent 9mm or .40. Just wondering if it would be worth the trip. Thanks in advance for any information.

I didn't. Interesting note, Continental had a 9mm Marlin Camp Carbine a few weeks ago. Hell of a gun if they still have it.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Yesterday I saw a HiPoint 995 @ Bel Air show....I think it was $250. I think the guy from Frederalsburg on the left was selling it. No Berettas or KelTecs.

I was specifically looking for a Hi-Point carbine @ Bel Air today. Didn't see any. If I missed it, my bad. :sad20:
    But I have plan B. :innocent0

RingKnocker48

Feb 5, 2009
    Land of the Hons
    Thanks to everyone.

I'm really glad that I came across this site, you all seem to be very courteous and helpful tward each other and am I extremely happy to be a member!!!

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Me and a buddy went today, wasn't impressed, I was the one standing in front of the sales guys and telling my buddy how this is a gun show, you would think that they would give deals not double the price that i can buy it for in a store.Like the 9mm blazer that was there for 14 and i just bought the same thing at walmart for 9.00 a box, rip off.The only thing that i did kind of like was a sporterized springfield1903? 30-06 with a scope, think it was like 275.00.

terryc1171

Lifer
    Apr 15, 2010
    Baltimore
    do you know if the oriental guy is there ..the one that usually builds all the uppers at the timonium shows, and he has all the uppers on display

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    do you know if the oriental guy is there ..the one that usually builds all the uppers at the timonium shows, and he has all the uppers on display

not sure who you are referring to but he was not there the last 2 yrs. this is a small ma & pa show. not the caliber of Timonium. you may want to go to joppatown or even York show in Feb

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Tried to look on Google map. Not sure what building it is in. Can you point me to the right building. Any landmarks? Also, is parking off of main street?

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    the parking garage is only two blocks away and there are other parking lots. the show is in the NG armory right on main st. can't miss it the old stone bldg. with the new ramp entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom