• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    I will not limit my Nerf......Its Nerf or Nuffin'!

Attachments

• IMG_20130117_112738.jpg
      IMG_20130117_112738.jpg
      50.2 KB · Views: 424

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    barrel shroud.. check
    shoulder thing that goes up.. check
    10 rounds plus.. check
    heat seeking boolits.. check..

OH NO!!! need to call my nephew to make sure he hides his.

Mikey Supe

AMERICAN INFIDEL
    Jan 3, 2013
    PA/MD Border
    I told to use this, to fight protestors from the roof of the building at work, plus throw Twinkies at them during the G-8 Summit True Story, I kid you not LMAO

AvidRider

Dec 3, 2010
    I wouldn't be surprised if they ban them. Let's face it, kids are getting suspended for making gun gestures with their fingers. :sad20:

2ndCharter

Based dude w/ lovin' hands
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2011
    Eastern Shore

widowman

Jul 19, 2010
    Considering all the automobile fatalities, I assume the next thing they will ban as cars. Of course the will start with race cars, because you don't NEED a race car. The cars used in the Nascar series will be first....Chevy Impala, Dodge Charger, Ford Fusion and Toyota Camry. Of course Military vehicles will be on the list to, so say goodbye to your Jeep or Hummer. Of course no car ban would be complete without restricting "performance features", turbo's, spoilers, performance tires, performance exhaust, safety harnesses, roll cages, steering wheel covers, parachutes and wheelie bars. Most importantly, they will limit gas tank capacity to 1 gallon, this will ensure that you refill more, which will prevent you from having an accident while you are filling up.

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Considering all the automobile fatalities, I assume the next thing they will ban as cars. Of course the will start with race cars, because you don't NEED a race car. The cars used in the Nascar series will be first....Chevy Impala, Dodge Charger, Ford Fusion and Toyota Camry. Of course Military vehicles will be on the list to, so say goodbye to your Jeep or Hummer. Of course no car ban would be complete without restricting "performance features", turbo's, spoilers, performance tires, performance exhaust, safety harnesses, roll cages, steering wheel covers, parachutes and wheelie bars. Most importantly, they will limit gas tank capacity to 1 gallon, this will ensure that you refill more, which will prevent you from having an accident while you are filling up.

Don't forget custom shift knobs (specifically 8 ball knobs- they are very evil) and wheel well stickers.

Infantry23

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Hagerstown
    My 6 year old has this nerf gun. I just showed him the pic and he almost cried when he read it was banned! O Son, Daddy feels your pain..

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Holy crap- it's one of those Glock 7s that Det John McClane warned us about!!! Those things can go right by the TSA screening area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom