• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    You guys realize this is an open forum don't you?

^^THIS. That's why I'm shocked, I say SHOCKED, to see Polymer Glock frames at Midway as low as $119 and Delta Tactical selling a G19 frame AND barrel for $149. It's as if they're encouraging violence by coercing folks into stocking up on these tools of destruction. Nobody needs to make their own weapons much less at a price almost less than the cost of buying one

There's going to be blood in the streets I tell you.

AG Frosh, I'm going on the record here and now as being totally disgusted and I encourage all law-abiding patriots here to not not get involved in this kind of operation.

Sincerely,
    A Humble Subject

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    ^^THIS. That's why I'm shocked, I say SHOCKED, to see Polymer Glock frames at Midway as low as $119 and Delta Tactical selling a G19 frame AND barrel for $149. It's as if they're encouraging violence by coercing folks into stocking up on these tools of destruction. Nobody needs to make their own weapons much less at a price almost less than the cost of buying one

AG Frosh, I'm going on the record here and now as being totally disgusted and I encourage all law-abiding patriots here to not not get involved in this kind of operation.

Sincerely,
    A Humble Subject

Here, here!!!

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert

Sincerely,
    A Humble Subject

You can get p80 frames for as low as $91.

LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    LMAO! Ban something that has no record of manufacture. That's the whole point of ghost guns, to keep prostitutes like her from disarming the public

Prostitute? You disgrace prostitutes, kind sir. LOL Have you seen this fat hog? A guy would have be to hard up or drunk to get in HER bed. She's a 2-bagger, mate.
    200px-102907_Kathleen_M_Dumais.jpg

Last edited:
    Because they're scarwry. OMG! Folks having guns no one knows about? At least they got rid of those .22 automobile antennae. Just think about the possibilities: Shoot someone and melt it back down in the home oven - serial number or no.
    Feds say 90% plastic receivers are OK. Doesn't fed law pre-empt state law?

Hell, I've got probably $1000+ in my Glocks, so I understand your pain.

The thing with this is, just saying "serialize your guns" does absolutely nothing for traceability. Like, who's gonna know what some random engraving on my gun means for who manufactured it? The only way it helps is if I have to register it with the MSP... and I suspect that's what Dumais is trying to figure out how to make work. In other words, the end game is registration.

Now, the good news is, you wouldn't have to be on the roster (probably) as is.

They'll do it just like Cali - the serial number has to meet certain criteria not something you can make up according to some set of rules - it has to be handed out by the state authority - Registration and a serial number other than "1" all in one, felony I suppose to be caught unserialized or improperly serialized. Older un- or mis- serialized would unlikely be grandfathered in.
    Of course, with the relative ease of manufacture, just apply the same serial number to all - who is to say which gun is which. That would get back to ballistic testing - the unused one in your safe wouldn't match anything.
    But in cali, would this home made "ghost" gun be subject to the dual-marking ballistic fingerprinting and/or require a fired round?

It is farcical to believe any of this will a) work b) be of any use in crime fighting. Just another useless, unenforceable law on the books. Crimefighting signaling. Feel good legislation.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    so if I own like 50 aluminum paper weights when would I need to serialize? After the illegal to own date can I still make those paperweights into guns since I owned them prior to the date? Do I have to take in to register or do I just provide a list of serial numbers and descriptions? Ok it is illegal to own unserialized firearm prior to date XX/XX/????. Ok what if I owned it prior to, how will they know I owned it prior to?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    so if I own like 50 aluminum paper weights when would I need to serialize? After the illegal to own date can I still make those paperweights into guns since I owned them prior to the date? Do I have to take in to register or do I just provide a list of serial numbers and descriptions? Ok it is illegal to own unserialized firearm prior to date XX/XX/????. Ok what if I owned it prior to, how will they know I owned it prior to?

We'll know the answer to all of these questions after the 2019-2023 governor signs off on the ghost gun legislation submitted by the MGA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom