Firearms Store & Shooting Range in Calvert?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jan 30, 2011
    Port Republic Md
    I just got off the phone with Chuck, Great guy! Was extremely helpful on some gun purchases I'm planning on making. Answered all my questions and gave me some good advise on selecting the correct guns! I have already made my 1st order with him and will be making a 2nd after some more research that Chuck advised me to do. Thanks for your assistance Chuck and look forward to meeting you in person!

Well I finished up my 1st Purchase with Chuck at FreeState Firearms a few days ago and he definetly gets a Big Thumbs up from me. He was very professional, answered all my questions and my purchase was a very smooth endeavor. I bought a S&W M&P 15x my 1st AR. Chuck gave me a good deal on the gun and even dropped the price after we had talked about Bulk stores selling the same items for a little less and I had told him I did see it for less on the internet, But to deal with a local shop was worth paying a little more and I didnt even complain about his price. So my experience working with Chuck was absolutely great and I will return to him for my next purchase which will be very soon! I'll post some pic's of my new plinker later!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

fatkatsupra

Aug 10, 2012
    Just want to give a shout out for Chuck. He has handled a number of FFL transfers and has been quick and always responsive. If you are in SOMD you could not do better.

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    i was poking around your website today and the fonts seemed kind of small to me :-) I am looking forward to using some of your services in the near future.

MDDUKHNTR

Feb 3, 2013
    Hey Chuck-Just wanted to say hi,Im new to the blog,just joined today.Im a Calvert county ( Prince Frederick ) resident myself. Sure will be nice to have somebody close to deal with,I'll support you all I can.Best of luck on the range,I know that will be a tough thing to get in place,but it will be well worth it and I'm sure you will have no shortage of patrons .Any thoughts on how much distance you will have available to shoot ? I hunt over on the shore some and am planning a hunt out west and it sure would be nice to have access to check some rifles out 2 or 3 hundred yards !Keep us posted on your progress !

44 Bulldog

Oct 25, 2012
    Dunkirk-Calvert County
    Hi Everyone, i just moved to calvert county from michigan and was shocked to find out that there isnt anywhere to shoot (ranges). Can anyone inform me of the Calvery County/MD laws for target shooting? I found something from the county stating 150 yards from a dwelling, does that mean i need to be 150 yards from my own house? I am surrounded by farmland but there is one house about 300 yards away (Not in the direction i would fire in) and behind my target is a farmers hill where the peak is probably 20 yards above the target.

I dont want to get in any trouble but i just wanna target practice 75 yrd shots with a rimfire rifle.
    as long as it isn't the farm I hunt :lol:

RLaw

Apr 6, 2013
    you got my support! Our whole family would use your range. Fingers crossed you can get it off the ground and soon!

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Anybody heard from Chuck lately? Been trying to reach him but no call back...

took a class he taught about 6 weeks ago but havent heard from him since. he was starting something with lord calvert gunsmithing and seemed pretty wrapped up in that.

he is hard to get hold of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom