• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    Long term, AWB will have to be stopped by the courts. The media has done a good enough job confusing people that most people support it now. We need a court decision to lay out exactly how irrational these laws are.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Has that actually worked in MD? I am not so sure.

VA hasn’t gone total Dem yet so there are still some to work with. As has been mentioned NoVa is really hurting the state. I’ll be doing all I can to fight the anti Constitution anti 2A politicians attempts to debase this State. fred55

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Why would he even propose this when he know he doesn’t have the votes? Kinda blows his moderate image. The usual dem way is to keep a lid on the radical tendencies until they’ve fooled voters into giving them absolute power.

I personally think it is the "See I did something" or "It's the vogue thing to do" bit.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Long term, AWB will have to be stopped by the courts. The media has done a good enough job confusing people that most people support it now. We need a court decision to lay out exactly how irrational these laws are.

I don't know if you saw or remember it. But during the now Associate Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh confirmation hearings, do you remember what the Senator Feinstein said? She said that she was the author it the AWB, and that the AR-15 wasn't a common platform. And she was shocked that Associate Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh said they were common. It was great! He said to the effect, that in his mind that if people brought over 5 million of them they were common. I about fell out of my chair over her look after his response. Now we need RBG to "Retire", sooner the better.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Nope, not going to move. Will be emailing, calling, and in person visits to VA’s Congressional critters. I have learned from MD what needs to be done. fred55

What!? Not moving to Merica? Just to have it happen again? That's crazy talk!

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I heard a loon on FNC says, that semi automatic rifles were used to kill more than 50 people in Las Vegas.

WTF?

Attachments

• the stupid-it burns.jpg
      the stupid-it burns.jpg
      41.4 KB · Views: 320

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    I don't know if you saw or remember it. But during the now Associate Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh confirmation hearings, do you remember what the Senator Feinstein said? She said that she was the author it the AWB, and that the AR-15 wasn't a common platform. And she was shocked that Associate Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh said they were common. It was great! He said to the effect, that in his mind that if people brought over 5 million of them they were common. I about fell out of my chair over her look after his response. Now we need RBG to "Retire", sooner the better.

I'm going to be out drinking at the local bar (while not carrying, of course) when that piece of crap finally bites the dust.

not like it will matter, but i emailed the gov's office in opposition to all this crap. he got voted in at least in part for gun control so surely he sees that as his mandate to control guns.

Has that actually worked in MD? I am not so sure.

Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol: Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol:

Though one will surely get wet, sometimes one must just spit in the wind. Better that than nothing.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    Virginia wants to be like Maryland: pass gun control, see the homicide rate skyrocket 35% the following year.

Good plan!!

Dont these assholes ever actually learn gun control does not work??

Nope!:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom