• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia

This is one of the most comprehensive historical explanations of the Second Amendment I have seen.

Last edited:

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    One error on his part. Despite earlier exploring and nicely defining natural laws, he refers along the way to the 2A "creating a right" when he should have said "protecting a right" - I'll call that one an oversight, because he obviously gets it.

Now, if we could just get a version of this exact same thing that avoids a couple of its gratuitous stick-in-the-eye provocations towards the grabbers, it could be used routinely to educate the ignernt, instead of immediately putting them on the defensive because it tries to be amusing to an audience like ours, which gets the jokes.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    One error on his part. Despite earlier exploring and nicely defining natural laws, he refers along the way to the 2A "creating a right" when he should have said "protecting a right" - I'll call that one an oversight, because he obviously gets it.

Now, if we could just get a version of this exact same thing that avoids a couple of its gratuitous stick-in-the-eye provocations towards the grabbers, it could be used routinely to educate the ignernt, instead of immediately putting them on the defensive because it tries to be amusing to an audience like ours, which gets the jokes.

I agree but I still think it was put together very well .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom