• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    If 2A wouldn't do the transfer for you there is more to this story. Mark and the boys are solid as Sears.

I think it's because big box dealers go against their LGS philosophy. It's why my dad still shops at the local hardware store and refuses to go to Home Depot etc. Big online retailers threaten smaller brick and mortar stores. Why support a store that threatens your livelihood? I think that may be the reason, not sure.

hammer67

Aug 21, 2016
    Ellicott City
    I think it's because big box dealers go against their LGS philosophy. It's why my dad still shops at the local hardware store and refuses to go to Home Depot etc. Big online retailers threaten smaller brick and mortar stores. Why support a store that threatens your livelihood? I think that may be the reason, not sure.

This was my thought as well, which is what i was implying when i said prices may be too low, since no storefront, that LGS can't compete. Understandable.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    but no offense to any LGS, if they can't come close to the price (even if they can match it) unless you had the funds to not care about the difference in price, PLUS the %6 sales tax on top of that, then it makes sense to find a LGS that will do the transfer all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom