• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    Yeah they are over the moon about it. I was on my way up there this morning when i got the text. Will get all the details tomorrow but for tonight they are reunited. It was a rough week for them so I'm glad there was a good ending to this.

Thanks all.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    All smiles for a family reunited with their precious pet/child!

CZ TAIJI

Sep 10, 2014
    brooklyn, md.
    Hey guys

One of my friend in White Marsh lost their dog on Sunday. She got spooked during the storm, broke her collar and ran. They live near RT40 and RT43.

She is a chocolate Lab named Bailey. She is chipped but as I said no collar. She is their child and they are having a hard time without her.

If anybody is in the area and sees anything please PM me so I can let them know.

Thanks everybody!

Last thought to be in Perry hall near the intersection of Winkler street and Forge road

She has been found! Thanks Everybody for trying and thanks to zoostation for the sticky!

it's of primary importance to say the exact location, time and day this occurred. it can makes a big difference. this info is also usually missing with a lot of missing person flyers i have seen and many of which are posted by police. oh yeah, always offer a reward. with no questions asked.

CZ TAIJI

Sep 10, 2014
    brooklyn, md.
    oops didn't see she was found until just now. i have rescued a lot of dogs in my days, i was gonna offer reward funds if they were broke. thank goodness i don't have to now. my pets vets bills have just cost me a bout 2k in the last couple weeks, and cat tests have ot come back yet,grrr

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I found this meme today and thought it was funny

lost-dogno-reward-keep-the-dog-2-25397-1437416522-7_dblbig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member