• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • onatsky

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2010
    Parkville MD
    Special 20% OFF Discount Coupon

Use " magpul " As Coupon Code

Please Note: This coupon is good for magpul products only!

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    not sure I would give them access to my money there are a lot of people here who have tried to deal with them without good results.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Too bad you'll likely never see your merchandise.

Biggie313

Molon Labe
    Feb 23, 2010
    Essex
    bought truglo TFO sights from them. Ordered and 8 days later still said "pending review". I called and they said they sold out from their store front after i ordered, but before it shipped. Took about 3 weeks to get my sights delivered

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I've ordered from Botach six times over the last three years. I've received my merchandise every time. You just can't be in a hurry to get it. Their shipping dept operates on a different time frame than the rest of the retail world..... :sad20:
    It might take a month or two, but you'll get it. If the price is a deal, I always order it knowing some day I'll get a surprise in the mail. As I'm used to waiting on special orders and NFA paperwork-it doesn't really bother me.

YMMV

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Botach is like eating raw chicken. Sure not everyone is gonna get sick but enough people are gonna die that I stay very far away.

StrikeFace

Full Retard
    Dec 14, 2009
    The Beach
    Botach's website has such a great selection of gear and the prices are usually very competitive.

Too bad their packing and shipping department consists of both the blind and illiterate. I ordered olive drab P-Mags with the round count window and received foliage green without the window. I ordered a sling and received just that... the sling with none of the required QD mounting hardware as included in the package on the website. How do you mess these kinda things up, people? It's sad. And yet I keep ordering from them occasionally anyway.

Somebody stop me.

So, yeah, if you're going to spend your money and pay the shipping from California, order from LA Police Gear instead.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Oh no, another Botach thread. I've never ordered from them myself. Too many bad issues on here for me to take the gamble.
    Thanks for posting the link anyway.

MH

ViperRy

May 26, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    With so many other online retailers out there with great reputations, spend a few more bucks and keep your sanity. I haven't been on a gun forum yet without seeing numerous complaint threads about BoTach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom