• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Have a defender, same barrel/action, but pistol grip chassis. Absolutely love it, the trigger is good out of the box, but with an Mcarbo spring it rivals a G2S or MBT2 AR trigger. It's decently accurate, on par with a mid-grade AR, the super thin barrel does heat up fast, kinda wish it was a little thicker. It is PHENOMINAL as a suppressor host, adjustable gas out of the box, very little port pop, and the port pop it does have is downward away from the ear, with pretty much no gas in the face. It's tiny for what it is, the adjustable stock is purely to keep it's sub 26" length from being NFA regulated, collapsed it's a perfect 13.5", extended and it's 15" or so.

20210614_201102.jpg

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Yep, looks like the Andrews Exchange FFL and I will be having a come to Jesus meeting tomorrow. Thanks, for real...

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Is that not on Federal property, i.e. not the state of Maryland, and thus not beholding to Maryland laws?

I don't know, just floating a possibility.

Let us know what comes of your discussion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Is that not on Federal property, i.e. not the state of Maryland, and thus not beholding to Maryland laws?

I don't know, just floating a possibility.

Let us know what comes of your discussion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Exchange goes by the law in whichever state the Exchange is physically located in, at least that is how I understand it. I know that when I have purchased pistols from the same Exchange, the paperwork and waiting period was in accordance with MD laws.

In this case the gun was cash and carry and to be honest, I didn't even think about legal length being an issue. I'm sure the issue will be fixed by Noon tomorrow. I just talked with my bud on the VA Eastern Shore where I shot his and we both had one of those o-s%$t laughs.

I'll report back with how the issue is resolved.

Last edited:

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Well it was an interesting debacle today. I will not get into the details, but suffice to say, the system required some prodding to git the issue resolved today.

BTW, as a heads-up for those interested and have Army/Air Force Exchange privileges: There is a rather large firearms sale coming up in a few weeks. A little bird told me that today.:D

Last edited:

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    ~Snip~

BTW, as a heads-up for those interested and have Army/Air Force Exchange privileges: There is a rather large firearms sale coming up in a few weeks. A little bird told me that today.:D

The Black Friday sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom