• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    That .224 Valerie... I tell you, she is one hot piece of brass.

Well I tried but I see the battle still rages on. Look guys I'm just a southern MD SMIB (well not really) but what I'm getting here is that your falling into the other sides clutches. Divide and conquer. I'm no lawyer, just a dumb retired truck driver but for God's sake let's get it together and work as one. We are at a critical time in this state and if anything we need to concentrate our focus on our gun rights and free speech. This state is turning into a total cluster f and you guys know it. Would it have been more productive to channel our anger towards our elected representatives instead of battling within? I do my fair share and give my time to fight for our rights but a pissing match within our ranks does nothing but make us weaker. I've only got so many years left on this world do too a childhood disease(polio) and now post polio and would much rather see you guys post letters that you've written to Mike& Mike tell them how wrong they are. I will continue to fight the fight until my body calls it quits or my bride says we are out of here so let's get it together and channel our anger towards where it should be, our elected officials. *steps off of soap box

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I think you are shortchanging Fabs if you can’t gift him a Nazi motto, too, LOL...

What's more interesting than their mottos, was the fact they were told they were winning right up until the surrender. Joeseph Goebbels would blush with some of the "winning" and "my PMs are full with important info" from some here.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    So much so it can be very lucrative or drain your life. The good ones do cost more. So many times my wife's clients just had to go with low bidder, and it ends up not as planned. You really have to plan a lot. The lot itself gets scrutinized for water and drainage issues, then of course zoning and meeting all the building codes.

Do you want to build a simple home or one with details? If the latter, it takes finding people with the skill that can do so.

After it is all done it is very rewarding , but don't ever think it will be smooth . Contractors will drive you crazy with delays and cost overages .

We had to go to the bank once for more money just to finish .

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    What was the gist of the complaint? No racial slurs ever. We were passing out Sen Nathaniel Oaks special edition Dum Dum lollipops on the first day of session, wonder if someone got their panties bunched.

From his email to me:

I will say however, I am not always thrilled with the language used by Jeff Hulbert. On more than one occasion, I have heard him use inappropriate slurs toward some staff and even some members. So insofar as I can stand up for you and your people, I also hope that when Jeff or others use racial or religious slurs toward people, you will also step in to make things right. I will do the same with my colleagues in Annapolis.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I PM'ed you about it shortly after he mentioned it to me.

IIRC, it was something originating from the Democrat side, likely because they get tired of legit criticism about unconstitutional bills and past infringements.

Remember, my brother and I were arrested because they got tired of the criticism.

There was no action to take because we criticize, we don't slur.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    At the times I was on the bricks , I have never heard any derogatory terms to any of the people that passed by me (outside) . I never was inside any of the buildings with the PP members , but I can assure you if I ever heard of such things I would have openly said something .
    But I do want to make sure I say I was not at all of the events , also I walked with many of the members and never heard such things .

Edit ** I was inside once ... with my son and brother at the presser after the arrest .

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    What's more interesting than their mottos, was the fact they were told they were winning right up until the surrender. Joeseph Goebbels would blush with some of the "winning" and "my PMs are full with important info" from some here.

So, again, your motto-gifting is a passive aggressive method of suggesting we quit?

Don't know why you would be more interested in us quitting rather than resisting.

Remember, no one spills blood doing Patriot Picket work. We just expend energy, rather than sitting at home.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Well I tried but I see the battle still rages on. Look guys I'm just a southern MD SMIB (well not really) but what I'm getting here is that your falling into the other sides clutches. Divide and conquer. I'm no lawyer, just a dumb retired truck driver but for God's sake let's get it together and work as one. We are at a critical time in this state and if anything we need to concentrate our focus on our gun rights and free speech. This state is turning into a total cluster f and you guys know it. Would it have been more productive to channel our anger towards our elected representatives instead of battling within? I do my fair share and give my time to fight for our rights but a pissing match within our ranks does nothing but make us weaker. I've only got so many years left on this world do too a childhood disease(polio) and now post polio and would much rather see you guys post letters that you've written to Mike& Mike tell them how wrong they are. I will continue to fight the fight until my body calls it quits or my bride says we are out of here so let's get it together and channel our anger towards where it should be, our elected officials. *steps off of soap box

With Stage 4 terminal cancer that has now moved into my bones, I'm confident you will live longer than me, and do great things. Prayers up for you, bro.

As for me, I get impatient to stem the tide of infringements.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

With Stage 4 terminal cancer that has now moved into my bones, I'm confident you will live longer than me, and do great things. Prayers up for you, bro.

As for me, I get impatient to stem the tide of infringements.

Prayers up to you both and to any MDS'ers going thru health issues . One thing to be sure we all have compassion for others .

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll

You are definitely right. Now that the session is over, it takes a while for all of us to calm down, especially after we have been shell shocked. I am trying to savor the fact that I can still possess 11+ round mags.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    From his email to me:

So, Delegate Bromwell is saying that he personally heard this stuff from Rack. You should have written him back and asked him exactly what these slurs were, since he had heard them first hand. It would make it easier for Rack to either recall it, or deny it.

Who knows, maybe Delegate Bromwell thinks being called a politician instead of a Delegate is a slur.

I would have wanted more specificity from Bromwell.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    From his email to me:

I will say however, I am not always thrilled with the language used by Jeff Hulbert. On more than one occasion, I have heard him use inappropriate slurs toward some staff and even some members. So insofar as I can stand up for you and your people, I also hope that when Jeff or others use racial or religious slurs toward people, you will also step in to make things right. I will do the same with my colleagues in Annapolis.

So, Delegate Bromwell is saying that he personally heard this stuff from Rack. You should have written him back and asked him exactly what these slurs were, since he had heard them first hand. It would make it easier for Rack to either recall it, or deny it.

Who knows, maybe Delegate Bromwell thinks being called a politician instead of a Delegate is a slur.

I would have wanted more specificity from Bromwell.

I NEVER, NEVER refer to anyone's race or religion. I, and others, have often repeated the messages on our signs, which are regularly photographed and documented. I, and others, confront politicians for violating Civil Rights, violating the Bill of Rights and violating the Constitution.

I'm sure the Democrats believe that being accused of being "Civil Rights violators" is slur. It's not. It is legit criticism of their stances unconnected to their heritage or their religion--except for those that truly believe the MD State Govt. is a form of religion.

They want us to go away, and they are willing to smear us and arrest us to try to get that to happen.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    So, again, your motto-gifting is a passive aggressive method of suggesting we quit?

Don't know why you would be more interested in us quitting rather than resisting.

Remember, no one spills blood doing Patriot Picket work. We just expend energy, rather than sitting at home.

There are some battles that cannot be won, but fighting them takes resources away from the battles that can be won. Remember, there was this discussion about how a referendum was a waste of resources and we needed those resources for the litigation fight. Was everybody that was against a referendum on FSA2013 advocating for quitting the fight? They just thought a referendum was a waste of energy.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    I NEVER, NEVER refer to anyone's race or religion. I, and others, have often repeated the messages on our signs, which are regularly photographed and documented. I, and others, confront politicians for violating Civil Rights, violating the Bill of Rights and violating the Constitution.

I'm sure the Democrats believe that being accused of being "Civil Rights violators" is slur. It's not. It is legit criticism of their stances unconnected to their heritage or their religion--except for those that truly believe the MD State Govt. is a form of religion.

I NEVER, NEVER said you used a slur of any kind. I would just want to know with specificity what Bromwell thought he heard you say. Sometimes, people think things are slurs when they are not. They just don't like it when a spade is called a spade, so they twist it in their mind.

I have a 7:00 meeting and am sitting down to an early dinner, so no time to go search for the specific response you made that included your medical condition in it. Just want to say that I am sorry to hear that it has spread to your bones. I am very, very sorry.

Now, for the third time, I am going to ask that we all raise the white flag and declare a truce. Will it be possible for me to come home tonight from this meeting and not find a pile of vitriol from everybody.

Can we do this? Can we take a vote and ask Norton to close this now worthless thread?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We're grownups. Time to deal with conflicts and settle them. One of the most important things in this thread now is sparking more activism beyond what we are now doing. We can never do enough, as you can see.

Cue Skipperke, I guess:

Who determines the importance of a thread?

I urge Boondock Saint to contact Del. Cromwell himself and get him to be specific. After 50 years of one-party rule in Maryland, it's clear the Democrat princes and princess in the MGA are thin-skinned and want to be left alone to regulate, ban, and infringe.

Sorry, not up for that anymore.

Can someone answer me this one question? For .224 Valerie can I use 6.8 SPC mags . Thanks for the answer ahead of time!

That .224 Valerie... I tell you, she is one hot piece of brass.

I was just making some lighthearted humor about your intended use of .224 Valkyrie being typed as .224 Valerie. "Hot piece of brass" in the context (high speed cartridge) was clearly lighthearted humor.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I urge Boondock Saint to contact Del. Bromwell himself and get him to be specific. After 50 years of one-party rule in Maryland, it's clear the Democrat princes and princess in the MGA are thin-skinned and want to be left alone to regulate, ban, and infringe.

Sorry, not up for that anymore.

I told him that you denied those accusations (as you did back in February when I initially contacted you about them) and expressed my disappointment that someone wasn't telling the truth in this matter. I had plans to meet him on the bricks at the protest following your arrest, but I had to up bail at the last minute and never followed up in person.

You should feel free to contact him yourself and discuss this matter with him personally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom