• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Here's a few of my 8K- 10k Large Mouth Bass that I raise every year for the MD DNR to be released for you Bass guys.

The DNR posts trout stocking, but never Bass stocking that I can find.

stank

Lifes Good
    Oct 20, 2008
    Pasadena
    These will only be at 4"- 6" come October so they probably don't have a big announcement. I have raised Bass for the DNR for the last 10 years. These guys will be lunkers in 2-3 years but are helping the population never the less.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Here's a few of my 8K- 10k Large Mouth Bass that I raise every year for the MD DNR to be released for you Bass guys.
    lshDaza.jpg

sweet job

bigdv

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2010
    Calvert Co.
    These will only be at 4"- 6" come October so they probably don't have a big announcement. I have raised Bass for the DNR for the last 10 years. These guys will be lunkers in 2-3 years but are helping the population never the less.

Very nice! Where does DNR release bass?

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    They were everywhere and ignoring me most of the day, Had one break off and then this guy, was jumping around like a tarpon lol. Will try again Thursday.:D

I’ll see you Sunday. Fished today, tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, double Saturday then drive to OC Saturday night to go with you and Ted.:party29:

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Put the canoe into the Potomac at Violette's lock (end of River Road) at 6 am today.
    We caught one small dink, 3 three-pounders, and a bunch of one + pounders in the still waters behind rocks.
    It was cloudy and we were early, so that helped. ALL with deep green black specs tubes or Gary Yamamoto Kra Z
    Really nice fishing, the best for my friend there. As Jim Carrey said "I've had better".
    NOTE - the canal there has basically no water in it. We Usually canoe / fish down one mile of class I / II water then pull the canoe up and into the canal to paddle back. Not today, we did not go so far down, turned around and canoed, pulled the thing back up.
    We met a couple who did NOT check the canal and thought they would be able to kayak back up. NOT THEM.
    They were newbies, and I hope we helped them with our info.
    Otherwise, they would have been in deep doo doo.
    Great day overall, one of the best. And I've been going there 25 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom