• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    This is all very familiar territory. What did the price of lowers go to on and after 12/14/12? Now they're right back to where they were before that. Fight any change to gun laws, and Slide Fire's will be cheap again someday also.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Supply meets Demand.

Private Property is essential to Liberty.

One should be able to charge whatever they want for their labor, physical property, intellectual property. If one asks "too much" for somwething and someone agrees, then it was not "too much".

This. Exactly. Capitalism is still the greatest economic system in the world.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've decided to hold on to my last one. I'm a little intrigued as to what's going to come down the pike.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Family fornication...first

Was bound to happen eventually.

Honestly, I'm surprised he's only asking 7. The profit potential is much higher if he'd list it elsewhere.

Personally, I try not list anything here that I'm not willing to take a loss on.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I've decided to hold on to my last one. I'm a little intrigued as to what's going to come down the pike.

I'm willing to bet that this low-hanging fruit is going to get plucked.

To each their own, but if there's a buyer willing to just fork over that type of money, someone's going to be more than willing to make that sale. Might as well make the sale, clear out some storage space.

**If nothing happens, the pricing will bottom out again, and you're not really out anything.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'm willing to bet that this low-hanging fruit is going to get plucked.

To each their own, but if there's a buyer willing to just fork over that type of money, someone's going to be more than willing to make that sale. Might as well make the sale, clear out some storage space.

**If nothing happens, the pricing will bottom out again, and you're not really out anything.

Yeah, I was think I'd sell for $1500, but Gun Broker changed their minds again and are now allowing them to be sold. When I sold my first one, the sellers were putting a Buy It Now Price on a 1 day auction and it would be a safe bet yours would sell in less than an hour. Now that they can go on for the entirety of the auction timeframe, it seems the prices have come down a bit.

I've $90 into mine. I won't lose much if they ban them. But I'm thinking I'll just wait and see what happens. One never knows..... ;)

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Firearms instructor who hasn't posted in over three years decides to show up to sell one at 4x last week's value.

Can't say I'm surprised.

The people who bought these things are seeing a chance to make some good money, can't say I wouldn't be doing the same if I had 1 or 2 to sell. If people weren't in such a rush to try and snag one - the market wouldn't support those types of asking prices.

*I can say I wouldn't be doing it on this forum, the majority here are too educated, and I honestly wouldn't want to lose what little credibility/respect I have here.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Yeah, I was think I'd sell for $1500, but Gun Broker changed their minds again and are now allowing them to be sold. When I sold my first one, the sellers were putting a Buy It Now Price on a 1 day auction and it would be a safe bet yours would sell in less than an hour. Now that they can go on for the entirety of the auction timeframe, it seems the prices have come down a bit.

I've $90 into mine. I won't lose much if they ban them. But I'm thinking I'll just wait and see what happens. One never knows..... ;)

Is there a list of the states that prohibit the sale of bump/slide stocks or is CA generally considered to be the only one? One doesn't want to go afoul of the law.

Last edited:

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Can ads placed in Classifieds be canceled at anytime, if the Seller changes his mind?

Hippy

Mar 11, 2008
    Frostburg Md
    I ordered 3 from Bump Fire when the Vegas tragedy was announced @ $99.00 each + shipping
    I did see where they are no longer taking orders

Jim

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca