• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Swiss rifles are the best of the best. I own a lot of firearms but there is something special about my Swiss examples. Every time I pick one up, I get a very special sense of pride in ownership. They are as much an heirloom as they are a firearm. Some may cost more than others but they are ALL of equal Quality:

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Picked one up from a member on here, the straight pull bolt is genius. Still looking for a tall sight though to hit the target, mine shoots way high at 100yds

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    I had two of them, but regretfully sold one. I still have the other. Unfortunately, even though it looks fantastic and shoots GREAT it was one of the one's where the importer stamped his mark right on the top. I kept it because it was the better shooter of the two. I installed an SK mount for a LER scout scope and now my 64 year old eyes can have some real fun with this thing.

Attachments

• K31ScoutScope2.jpg
      K31ScoutScope2.jpg
      102.7 KB · Views: 570
    • K31ScoutScope.jpg
      K31ScoutScope.jpg
      84.3 KB · Views: 582

PGTMG

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2010
    Thank you

You all the best bunch of enablers a person could ask for:D

PGTMG

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2010
    I had two of them, but regretfully sold one. I still have the other. Unfortunately, even though it looks fantastic and shoots GREAT it was one of the one's where the importer stamped his mark right on the top. I kept it because it was the better shooter of the two. I installed an SK mount for a LER scout scope and now my 64 year old eyes can have some real fun with this thing.

Love your rifle what is that muzzle break?

May 13, 2005

ONE?? Pffft. Amateur. :lol2:

According to my super secret squirrel C&R price prediction mapping database, K31 rifles will be $700+by Spring to Summer next year, with the earliest maybe even by January. Actually it hasn't been too far off on tracking and predicting most C&R gun prices so far, and if anything has underestimate how quickly they have gone up. Some C&R categories are heading north pretty crazy, some are staying with a more linear prices increase slopes but overall, Think NFA, with a fixed supply, granted much higher quantity, but still a fixed supply.

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    ONE?? Pffft. Amateur. :lol2:

According to my super secret squirrel C&R price prediction mapping database, K31 rifles will be $700+by Spring to Summer next year, with the earliest maybe even by January. Actually it hasn't been too far off on tracking and predicting most C&R gun prices so far, and if anything has underestimate how quickly they have gone up. Some C&R categories are heading north pretty crazy, some are staying with a more linear prices increase slopes but overall, Think NFA, with a fixed supply, granted much higher quantity, but still a fixed supply.

Correction, buy four, I am possibly on my way to getting two more to have 3 total.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    they are cool. i find the bolts of the k11 a bit smoother than the k31.

Feb 28, 2013
    Same here. Never particularly did a side-by-side comparison, but all of mine have bolts that feel like they were custom worked. Beautifully made rifles!

There are differences in the designs, of course. But no doubt both are definitely worthy of wearin' the Swiss cross.:D

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    they are cool. i find the bolts of the k11 a bit smoother than the k31.

Thought I was the only one to notice that too. Have 3-4 of each and the K11s are noticeably smoother and close the bolt with less effort than the K31. Lord knows why.

Sharp

Feb 21, 2015
    Calvert

Great looking rifle, and I love the look of the scout scope :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom