• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    9 of the 14 pocket pistols in this picture are C&Rs. The C&Rs are chambered in .22 Short, .32ACP, & .380 Auto. Berettas on the left, Colts on the right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      69 KB · Views: 322

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    You must have a lot of pockets. Do you shoot all of these?

I've shot all of them at least once, except for my best 1908 Pocket .25. I only regularly shoot the one 1903 .32 pocket hammerless with the hard rubber grips. The other 1903's pictured in .32 and .380 Pockets with the wood grips are nice collector pieces. I shoot all of the Berettas.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Here's a great chart of smaller guns that was maintained online by a guy who posted to other forums as, "Mouse_Gunner". Sadly, he has passed away and his website is no longer available.

Attachments

• Mouse_Guns.pdf
      1.8 MB · Views: 174

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    All this talk about P-64's inspired me to look for one. None of the big dealers have them anymore.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    All this talk about P-64's inspired me to look for one. None of the big dealers have them anymore.

That's part of the fun of C&R firearms. You never know when the "they're everywhere, so why hurry?" firearms are going to sell out, or if that's going to be the last batch of them when they do. Most of these are surplus firearms, so there's a finite supply of them (even the Mosin 91/30s ... but it's a rather large finite supply). Once that surplus well is empty, the prices go up, and people start kicking themselves in the butt for not acting when they were around.

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    How about the Walther PP/PPK/PPK-S family, they are pretty compact and offer both .32 Auto and .380 auto variants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom