• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    See you there!

Excellent!

Daryl you are one of the hardest-working people in Maryland 2A.

You have tracked every single subversive move of the Anne Arundel County Gun Violence Prevention Task Farce and attended every monthly meeting.

You prepared and submitted a “Minority Report” to the Task Farce to represent our 2A interests and arguments against their goal of gun bans and confiscation.

You are a 2A warrior!

Attachments

• 413EA467-D943-4D79-A2B0-9679DB576E1C.jpg
      413EA467-D943-4D79-A2B0-9679DB576E1C.jpg
      54.1 KB · Views: 362

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    I was planning to testify on the Senate's version of HB4 so I'm in for the rest of the fun as well! I need to buy a WWNC shirt - any chance I can score one before the event?

Thank you ziptie!

PM me your size and I’ll see if we have a shirt for you.

By the way, it’s free.

(Big announcement coming ...)

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Thanks to the extreme generosity and clever marketing skills of Ammo Jon and the enormous generosity of our fellow MDS members Picket Picket received unprecedented amounts of donations to help the 2A cause recently.

What better way to use these funds than to provide our nationally famous “WE WILL NOT COMPLY SHIRTS” free to some of those who are joining us for the 2/5 Annapolis Gun Rally.

We have only 20 white long sleeve shirts left in the PP inventory, in a mix of sizes.

If you are joining us for either the post-speech lobbying inside the Statehouse and/or are attending the gun bill hearing(s) in the afternoon and want to wear a WWNC shirt, PM both me and Stoveman in the same message with your shirt size (S,M,L XL, XXL,XXXL) and we’ll each check our respective inventories to see if we can make it happen. At least one left in each size, but fewest shirts in the middle sizes.

If so we’ll bring it to Annapolis for you!

(We’ll give those who have already posted in this thread first dibs on these shirts, but be sure to PM right away if you are interested.)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

mickeyk9

Member Lives Matter
    Aug 18, 2011
    quantum spins
    Brought Mick Jr last year and I think we’ll be there this year. His Wednesday class schedule is rough but we’re working on it.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Guys fight the fight.

I have medical commitments, so I can’t attend.

Thank you BRONZ and prayers up for you too for your health and healing too!

You’ve been fighting the fight since 2008.

I know that you want to be in this fight too, but don’t worry: we’re Americans and we’ve only just begun to fight.

So we’ll save your spot on the front line, return to the fight when you’re able!

Last edited:

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Weep me boys and gals cause even with me having post polio my bride and i are scheduled to show up this fine day and do our best. Unfortunate one of my issues us a real brutal intolerance to the cold due to the post polo but I will do the best that I can and depending how long we are out in the cold will control that.
    However my undying love for our second amendment will never decrease. God bless all of our patriots that are showing up when ever they can!
    Let's go make some noise and let's make sure the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    Moms demand action can kiss my ass.

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Weep me boys and gals cause even with me having post polio my bride and i are scheduled to show up this fine day and do our best. Unfortunate one of my issues us a real brutal intolerance to the cold due to the post polo but I will do the best that I can and depending how long we are out in the cold will control that.
    However my undying love for our second amendment will never decrease. God bless all of our patriots that are showing up when ever they can!
    Let's go make some noise and let's make sure the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    Moms demand action can kiss my ass.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    AOB you are another one of the “Magnificent Seven” returning to fight for liberty in Annapolis on the ANNIVERSARY of the day you almost got arrested yourself at the Statehouse for standing up for Second Amendment Rights in Maryland during the Patriot Picket arrests.

We just stood together with others from MDS and Patriot Picket to fight tyranny at the Richmond VCDL Lobby Day this month, and you were demonstrating for 2A at the Supreme Court last month for NYSRPA v. NYC.

There’s just no quit in you!

On February 5, 2018 you risked catching an “interfering” charge for jumping in and snapping this pic of Jeff Hulbert’s arrest, as Jeff was about to be stuffed into a police car. It became a meme that went viral:

I always have a good time hanging with like-minded folks. I read a lot on MDS where people say they have given up fighting the antis. What are the other choices, stay in your bunker? Melt your guns?

Not me. Two years ago I got to watch Curt Anderson withdraw his magazine capacity bill under withering testimony right before my very eyes. One piece of unbridled truth after another given by people who could make and did make the sacrifice to show up in person to testify absolutely shredded the very fabric of his argument. It was really fun to watch.

They say that history is made by those who show up.....

Attachments

• BBE5CB3C-0C12-461B-85A8-89B6A504D9C3.jpeg.jpg
      BBE5CB3C-0C12-461B-85A8-89B6A504D9C3.jpeg.jpg
      63.9 KB · Views: 314

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    I am scheduled to make a big-deal multi-agency award presentation to honor an individual sometime that week, just don’t recall the exact date. Will know tomorrow if I can make it.

I hope so Ray! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

You were one of the very first to step forward to join the Patriot Picket sign-waving, and it has always been an honor to stand with you.

You brought your daughter with you when we showed up in Mike Miller’s neighborhood (2016, I think, because the tyrannical Dems wanted to ban toy guns then) in Chesapeake Beach to let Mike’s neighbors know that he was up to in Annapolis trying to destroy their 2A rights.

We’re still fighting this rifle registry battle at the gun bill hearing on 2/5, because these dystopian DemocRat leftist anti-gun bigots never give up:

Thanks; very kind words. I'd love to bring Victoria along with me again but kids - they grow up doncha know. She's living in Tampa right now.

But yes, the award is on another day, so I'm clearing my calendar of all other appointments and will be with my fellow patriots all day long on the 5th. I already have a WWNC shirt, that seems to be the attire of the day, so I'll put that on.

SPQM

May 21, 2014
    Is this going to be open carry? If not, I'm not going.

Why? Because we need to push it into Frosh's face that he said "it's OK to have MAY ISSUE" because people can just open carry long guns in a court brief.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Is this going to be open carry? If not, I'm not going.

Why? Because we need to push it into Frosh's face that he said "it's OK to have MAY ISSUE" because people can just open carry long guns in a court brief.

Yes, we will be “open carrying” in Annapolis on February 5th.

WE will OPEN CARRY our many signs, banners and flags.

WE will OPENLY proclaim our Patriotic messages and our opposition to leftist DemocRat tyranny.

WE will OPENLY proclaim it in - - of all places - - one of the Thirteen Original Colonies whose Patriots defeated English tyranny, to bring true freedom into the world.

WE will OPENLY condemn Maryland’s Third World DemocRats’ contempt for our Founding, our Founders and the American wisdom and liberty enshrined in our Constitution.

WE will be OPENLY displaying our “WE WILL NOT COMPLY” shirts to them at the Statehouse and in the gun bill hearings.

WE will OPENLY confront all our legislators and other Maryland government officials, whose FIRST DUTY is to protect ALL of our RIGHTS, and we will do this at the seat of government.

WE OPENLY oppose their clear intent to smother Our Rights.

SPQM, sorry that you are dissuaded.

WE don’t see the obstacle you see.

In Annapolis we only see PATRIOTS to our LEFT, and PATRIOTS to our RIGHT.

If you don’t know this feeling, then you haven’t been to one of these events.

Attachments

• 1D538A4F-DA49-462B-BD34-9C0E085CDF65.jpg
      1D538A4F-DA49-462B-BD34-9C0E085CDF65.jpg
      93.4 KB · Views: 311

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    I've been feeling somewhat left out "from afar" but one thing I can definitely still do is prowl the streets and hallways of Analpolis! (sic)

I plan on being there...

Grateful for the turnout of such experienced PATRIOT PICKET veterans.

Here’s pics of each of you: one in the hallways (ShafTed, 3rd from right, top pic) and one in the street (‘04 Cummins, lower pic):

Attachments

• 99AD6F7C-1208-49D3-80CF-B1AD8A02256E.jpg
      99AD6F7C-1208-49D3-80CF-B1AD8A02256E.jpg
      77 KB · Views: 301
    • 21DFF193-BD4E-4F8A-95CD-4E10F96AD755.jpg
      21DFF193-BD4E-4F8A-95CD-4E10F96AD755.jpg
      96.9 KB · Views: 292

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Will be there, looking forward to seeing many of you again. Trying to get my common sense sign together. Might compliment it with a ‘Dad’s taking action’ shirt.

F5guy de-select afterburner, commence break turn at Navy Stadium, you are cleared for landing: Annapolis, turn right on taxiway “Rowe Blvd” taxi to Statehouse ramp:

Attachments

• 631A82BF-5554-4C38-8D6D-39B50D2F36F8.jpeg
      631A82BF-5554-4C38-8D6D-39B50D2F36F8.jpeg
      17.8 KB · Views: 282

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads