Did Someone Say 3 Gun At the AGC on January 12th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    AGCAS 3 GUN Match​
    What: 3 Gun Match
    When: Sunday, January 12th, 2020
    Where: AGC Action Shooting Bays 3 - 6
    Who: AGC Badge Holders and Guests
    Why: Because we all need the practice in Jan

Click here to register
    https://practiscore.com/agc-3-gun-match-sunday-01-12-20/register

There will be 4 stages and each squad will be limited to 12 shooters. AGCAS Multi Gun Events will be governed by the Mid Atlantic Multi Gun Rules

Click here to access the Mid Atlantic Multi Gun Rules
    https://h9a5z8b6.stackpathcdn.com/w...8/10/Mid-Atlantic-Rules-version-2.23.2017.pdf

Check in will be from 8:00 am till 8:30 am. Safety brief at 8:30 am. Match starts at 9:00 am. You MUST be checked in and attend the Safety Brief in order to participate in the match.

Setup
    Pre setup on Friday afternoon (2:30pm) and final at 7:00 am Saturday morning. If you are able to make it, then please bring gloves to handle the steel.
    Match Fees:
    AGC Badge Holder - $10
    Non Badge Holder - $20
    Arrival
    Please bring your cased firearms to the Shooting Bays and uncase at a safe table. 3 gun carts are acceptable with Muzzles pointed down or straight up. Uncased long guns must be ACTIONS OPEN, ECI inserted and on SAFE.
    Parking:
    Please park on the gravel parking area accross from the Shooting Bays. You may also park at the 200 yard range and/or Memorial Hall. Do not park on the Action Fields. Only support vehicles are to park on the A/S Fields.

Ammo restrictions:
    Pistol:
    9mm-45 cal - no magnum
    Rifle:
    .223/5.56 -.308 No Steel Core
    Shotgun:
    Bird Shot #7.5 - #9 max 1300 fps
    Slugs - Up to 4 slugs for this match

Please remember we are all VOLUNTEERS putting on these events. Please get involved and help where ever you can.

ArmedInMd

Jun 9, 2008
    Just hoping I could get a little guidance on a few things. Do you need a sling. Also after reading the other thread I wanted to confirm that each stage would require 1 mag for each gun and 1 mag to be carried for each gun. Finally I was wondering what the rough round counts were. Thank you

Last edited:

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Just hoping I could get a little guidance on a few things. Is tactical LTD for using iron and red dots. Also after reading the other thread I wanted to confirm that each stage would require 1 mag for each gun and 1 mag to be carried for each gun. Finally I was wondering what the rough round counts were. Thank you

Tach LTD would be the correct classification for Iron Sights on your pistols and Red Dot on rifle

Two magazines for each gun should get you through the day

Approx. Round Count
    Pistol - 75
    Rifle - 75
    Shot Shell 50 bird shot / 4 slugs

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Who would I talk to about being a mobile ammo stand there? I met some MDS members who were going to be up there anyhow so it was a great use of time but I wouldn’t mind setting up shop for a bit. Wouldn’t mind coming up again next Sunday if it made sense.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Who would I talk to about being a mobile ammo stand there? I met some MDS members who were going to be up there anyhow so it was a great use of time but I wouldn’t mind setting up shop for a bit. Wouldn’t mind coming up again next Sunday if it made sense.

I'm not sure if there is a specific policy for vendors or not. If there is, I would be willing to bet that the AGC will want their piece of the action. We have to be real careful about stuff like this and so I will ask the appropriate person and get back to you.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I'm not sure if there is a specific policy for vendors or not. If there is, I would be willing to bet that the AGC will want their piece of the action. We have to be real careful about stuff like this and so I will ask the appropriate person and get back to you.

I appreciate it. Maybe $10 per customer? ;)

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I appreciate it. Maybe $10 per customer? ;)

Personally, I like to keeps things as simple as possible. Getting into their brains for a minute, I would think that a per sale charge would be very tough to track and could be easily circumvented (by any vendor, not just you). My guess is they will either say one of the following

1. Not a chance. We Don't allow vendors
    2. Not a problem - Tell him to come set up a table and offer a service to the shooters
    3. Not a problem - He can sell all of the ammo he wants for a $100 per event table fee

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Personally, I like to keeps things as simple as possible. Getting into their brains for a minute, I would think that a per sale charge would be very tough to track and could be easily circumvented (by any vendor, not just you). My guess is they will either say one of the following

1. Not a chance. We Don't allow vendors
    2. Not a problem - Tell him to come set up a table and offer a service to the shooters
    3. Not a problem - He can sell all of the ammo he wants for a $100 per event table fee

I vote for 2.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Combine it with a food truck and then you’ve really got something.
    Couple of tacos and a side of 1K rounds of 9mm.
    PERFECT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    PERFECT!!

I did inquire about allowing a food truck also.

Ricks wife used to (at 3 Gun Events) cook pulled pork, brats, etc and ask for a $5 donation. She would just put a jar out and paying for lunch was on the honor system. She quit doing it because she always went home with less in donations than it cost her to buy the food.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    PERFECT!!

Bagels, Brews and Bullets.

Hot coffee (not from Starbucks) especially on a day like yesterday...

I’d honestly offer it by the box as well for those that didn’t come prepared to buy a case and for those that ran out sooner than expected. $10 for a box of 50 isn’t bad, no?

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Bagels, Brews and Bullets.

Hot coffee (not from Starbucks) especially on a day like yesterday...

I’d honestly offer it by the box as well for those that didn’t come prepared to buy a case and for those that ran out sooner than expected. $10 for a box of 50 isn’t bad, no?

I would say that a bagel, coffee, and box of bullets for $10 is a bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom