• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Got two kids in MoCo schools. MoCo puts a student on the Board of Education. There are two candidates. Check out the policy of the supposed favorite..

I have a written copy a bit different, and reads even more progressive, if that's what they call it. Under her "Flash Pass" policy, she indicates if something triggers you in a lesson, you can seek a safe space in the library. (yes she used "trigger" and "safe space")

https://nimah4smob.weebly.com/policies.html

armed_economist

Dec 4, 2017
    I have a way of "bridging the achievement gap", tell the effing Asians to work less on studying and more on whining like the rest of the people of color.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    So that vote was on 4/25 in the schools. My daughter and son go to different middle schools. Both informed me voting was MANDATORY. My daughter as well as others in class expressed they didn't want to vote, but were told they had too.

Last edited:

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    He's even going to make the buses pick all the walkers up when it rains. I guess he learned the first rule of politics. Promise them anything, no matter how impossible.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I'll drop this here. It wasn't technically on school property, yet the kid was robbed and threatened by classmate and not to say anything in school. http://wjla.com/news/local/police-s...-gunpoint-beside-richard-montgomery-hs-campus
    The father of the gun toting thug laments he's no menace to society because he works at Dairy Queen, mows the lawn and baby sits.

Meanwhile the student BOE candidates focus on third gender restrooms.

armed_economist

Dec 4, 2017
    "Lansdowne's father told ABC7 his son is a "soft-spoken, homebody" who, prior to his arrest, worked more than 20 hours a week at Dairy Queen, mowed his grandmother's lawn and babysat his five-year-old brother."

Haven't we seen that plenty by now, the favorite kind of students of places like MoCo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom