Southern Maryland Practical Shooters
    USPSA Toys for Tots Match
    4 Stages (1 classifier)
    Shotgun side match
    9 December 2012
    Sanners Lake Sportsman’s Club
    Sanners Lane, Lexington Park, MD 20653
    To Sign up
    Please send you email, Name, Division, Class, Power Factor and USPSA number, time slot and if you are shooting the side match to: somd.practical.shooters@gmail.com
    Morning match 8:15 to 8:45 Registration / 8:45 Range Brief / 9:00 Start
    Afternoon match 12:15 to 12:45 Registration / 12:45 Range Brief / 1:00 start
    Shotgun side match from 9:00 till 5:00
    For the USPSA Pistol Match bring a donation of $25 or more, pistol, 150 rounds of ammo, holster, 3 magazines, 2 magazine pouches, hearing, and eye protection.
    For the Shotgun Side Match bring a $5 or more donation, shotgun, 15 rounds of #7 or higher shot shells and you can have a run at 7 steel targets.
    Each match entry will give you a raffle ticket to win a new 12 Gauge Mossberg 590 with Speed feed style stock and Ghost Ring sights. You can buy more raffle tickets at the match for $5 each for another chance on the shotgun.

You can shoot the match in the morning and afternoon in two different divisions if you want or just try and run a better match. The shotgun side match will run continuously throughout the day of the event. All proceeds go to Toys for Tots so come out and have fun and donate to great cause.

vetts1911

Practical Shooter
    Aug 25, 2008
    Mechanicsville
    If I am not classified or any of that can I still participate if I get in on the qualifier?

Yes you can shoot and you don't need to be a USPSA member to shoot this match.

If you are a USPSA memeber you will have classifier stge in this match to count towards you classification in this match.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Yes you can shoot and you don't need to be a USPSA member to shoot this match.

If you are a USPSA memeber you will have classifier stge in this match to count towards you classification in this match.

Exellent. I will have to bring my son. I have been looking for a chance to get him into action shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom