• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Punch_master

Dec 27, 2010
    Frederick
    I've often worried about that issue because I also sometimes go to the pistol range on my Harley geezer glide. I usually take it fairly easy if I'm carrying because all it would take to ruin your whole day is to meet up with just one, anti-biker, anti-2nd admendment officer. Legal or not they CAN confiscate your guns in a heartbeat then you have to fight like hell through the legal system to get them back. From the stories I've heard it usually costs more in legal fees to get them back than most guns are worth. For those of you who think that just because you were following what the law says that you shouldn't have any problems hasn't dealt with the sheer brutal power the police actually have at their fingertips. They might not actually be God (That would be a Judge) but they are the next closest thing to a God.

mtb

May 24, 2011
    I am looking forward to seeing the Duc 1199 Panigale in person. It is getting great reviews.

I have not been riding to the range just because it is difficult to keep ammo and firearms separate on the bike, and it is tough to carry more than one gun on the bike anyway (I rarely visit the range with less than 2 guns).

I ride a 2008 SV650SF with some suspension upgrades (so I dig a v-twin in sportbike form).

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom