• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I wanted to weigh in on the Deplorable Tuesday event of yesterday. 1st off, the creativity of the event was impressive. Kudos to those who planned and executed the plan, you know who you are.

I also wanted to spotlight on person in particular, Dblas. Dblas was the previous president of MSI. After the last election of MSI, he no longer held that title. People of a lesser constitution might have decided to fade into the shadows and chosen something else to occupy their "free" time. Not Dblas. While he and I have had our differences, I would be completely failing this community for not pointing out that he has maintained nearly the same level of activity and has actually broadened his participation which is definitely impacting our efforts and our community in a positive way.

I was very encouraged by 99% of what I saw yesterday. We definitely got noticed by the legislators and word made its way back to us that the dems did NOT like our public shaming of them and their policies. Hooorah!

The 1% that I was not impressed with was what, or who, we did not see at our event. I am speaking for myself alone in this, but the lack of support from the other orgs was evident to me, because I specifically looked for it. What was even more ironic was that after our event concluded, I actually saw a leader of another org mysteriously appear on the sidewalk. How crazy is that!

Anyway, great job to those who planned this event and Kudos to all who braved the 60+ degree, sunny weather. lol

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Looks like they're retrying all the failed attempts of last year with even screwier bills added to the mix.

Thank you, Michael Bloomberg. May you rot in Hell.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Good post Tim. Thank you, Dblas, Jack and everyone else who turned out. But to be fair, the "others" I believe you refer to made clear - although quite late in the game - they didn't support and couldn't be bothered with a Deplorable improved 2A Tuesday. It would have been nice to see their familiar faces, but I suppose associating with the Deplorables would jeopardize their inside game. In any event, their absence didn't keep us on the street from getting our messages out. Well done to those that could participate.

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    It was great to have dblas mixing it up with the rest of us deplorables!

Last year, he was the only one of the org heads that would stop and offer words of encouragement when we were out on the bricks. Josselyn, Alford, and the others in their pretty clothes pretended that we didn't exist, and wouldn't even acknowledge us. I have contempt for those pompous asses.

dblas is good peeps:thumbsup:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• clap.gif
      clap.gif
      120.1 KB · Views: 183

SW686

MDS Supporter
    Jul 25, 2012
    Thank you to everyone who went to Annapolis to support our 2A rights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom