• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • :D

Attachments

• omalley-lol.jpg
      omalley-lol.jpg
      27.2 KB · Views: 1,934

SW6906user

I thought this jerk took a professor position at Hopkins. I don't care to know that much about him but if he's looking for a buck i'm sure he'll write a book. Not sure who would want to buy it.

If Shillary wins i'm sure he'll land a position somewhere which is going to suck for everybody instead of just MD.

Mike4Maryland

Harford County, MD USA
    Apr 5, 2013
    He could earn some money by playing his guitar. He could even cut an album on Play-Doh Records. :innocent0

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    If he took some initiative he could gear up some Naked Singing Cowboy gigs on West Street a couple blocks from the Governor's Mansion.

Tax-free income for the next "off-the-rolls" Democrap.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Yeah, Martin, how did running roughshod over the MD legislature to pass your b.s. firearms restriction act help your political career and those you promised future jobs to? How come Bloomberg doesn't have your back now? Instead you need to grovel to Clinton's concierge for a job in the future administration. You won't be AG if she wins, even if it is a low bar. Maybe an ambassadorship somewhere remote where you can't frack things up.

Oh, and if you need to fundraise, how about selling some of that taxpayer provided furniture you got for a song before leaving office. Should tide you over before living on the government tit once again.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Yeah, Martin, how did running roughshod over the MD legislature to pass your b.s. firearms restriction act help your political career and those you promised future jobs to? How come Bloomberg doesn't have your back now? Instead you need to grovel to Clinton's concierge for a job in the future administration. You won't be AG if she wins, even if it is a low bar. Maybe an ambassadorship somewhere remote where you can't frack things up.

Oh, and if you need to fundraise, how about selling some of that taxpayer provided furniture you got for a song before leaving office. Should tide you over before living on the government tit once again.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

He can be ambassador to my toilet.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    *****I hope his kids are majoring in something marketable for the 300K+ in student loans they have taken on. If they are majoring in modern interpretive dance with a minor in community organizing Martin is gonna be giving hand jobs for $$$ to pay that crap off... Amazing that a guy with his background and education can't get a decent job - he was the governor for chrissakes, SOMEbody has got to have use for a BS artist like him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom