• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I didn't want to say anything because they are Dicks but Federal black box 9mm doorbuster deal after rebate $136 for 1K (4 - 250 rnd packs, for some reason I only price 9 by the 1K). That's cheap.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    5dtactical recommends some routers. You can see them here.

https://www.5dtactical.com/80-lower-jig-tool-kit-p/5d-pk300.htm

I can't find it right now but I seem to remember that they also published their test results. Short story, they liked the DeWalt DWP611 (first choice) and the Makita RT0701C (second choice). Not to say the others wouldn't be just fine, just their preference. They also list all the accessories you need if using their sysytem.

I myself bought the Dewalt on Amazon when it was below $100. Worked fine for me but then again I haven't used anything else so I can't say it's better.

How do yo know what tools you need for a 80% lower receiver? I am considering the Makita router.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    How do yo know what tools you need for a 80% lower receiver? I am considering the Makita router.

I used my Ryobi (failed badly). I bought a bosche router (failed badly). I bought the recommended DeWalt (Thanks Teratos) and I’ve done like 10 with zero issues.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    I used my Ryobi (failed badly). I bought a bosche router (failed badly). I bought the recommended DeWalt (Thanks Teratos) and I’ve done like 10 with zero issues.

I'm looking for what tool kit is needed to use with a Makita for aluminum 80% lower for AR15.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I didn't want to say anything because they are Dicks but Federal black box 9mm doorbuster deal after rebate $136 for 1K (4 - 250 rnd packs, for some reason I only price 9 by the 1K). That's cheap.

Lol, I see they also have the Barnett crossbow that some of us scored on sale 50% off. Their "sale price" is $299

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    For those shopping in downtown Frederick tomorrow, Gunrunners is marking down all new and most used guns. If I remember correctly, new guns will be $50 off their ticketed price.

They also open sooner (at noon) but close at the regular Friday time of 8pm.

They have a very nice used Walther P99 AS Compact (in 9mm) in the store in case anyone is interested. ;)

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    I have a complete gen 4 glock 19 upper if you are interested

thx but looking for a g17 gen 4 non-mos slide, or willing to trade my new & unfired MOS slide for a non-MOS. and heck, my gun is brand new and unfired so also up for trading that so serial #'s remain consistent.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    For those shopping in downtown Frederick tomorrow, Gunrunners is marking down all new and most used guns. If I remember correctly, new guns will be $50 off their ticketed price.

They also open sooner (at noon) but close at the regular Friday time of 8 pm.

They have a very nice used Walther P99 AS Compact (in 9mm) in the store in case anyone is interested. ;)

Thank you for posting.
    Bob's prices are already really good.
    This will be a good sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom