• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Did we ever get any official blessing from our overlords that the VZ's weren't copycats?
    As long as they don't meet the copycat criteria as laid out in the law, they're fine. So, either folding stock + comp or fixed stock + FH. OAL is not an issue with these rifles.

If you really meant to say "copy of an AK", they have no parts compatibility whatsoever with an AK, so no blessing is needed.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Folding stock is not the problem. It's the standard capacity magazines that rule out the Aim package for MD. Gary at High Rock Outfitters had some recently. May want to watch his forum.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=140063

Its probably a hike for you but Gary is a pleasure to deal with. He had a line on some at a very good cash and carry price. He must have had a ton of them because when I picked mine up it was a line-up. Basically the rifle, 4 mags, cleaning kit and bayo. It really helps to get the gun wtih the mags so you dont need to chase them later at gunshows etc as for a weird reason they dont seem to be cheap separate from the gun and to my knowledge there is no 10rd mag available.

Think he was trying to get some more.

P.S. Dont be scared by the little shack outback in Hanover, as long as the banjo's are not playing you are safe.

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    Don't know if they still have them in stock but they had a bunch at Duffy's and they were pinning mags to 10 rds so that you could have at least one mag with the rifle.

I really need to get back there and pick one up, just gotta find some extra $$$ :D

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    Supposedly not that bad. I read reviews and watched you tube videos. Both tout this rifle as less recoil, over a pound lighter, and more accurate than the AK or MAK90. A true diamond in the rough when you figure the cheaper ammo. Maybe we need to set up a group buy?...PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom