• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Great job Fred!
    The guy who followed you was all business.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    78394402_10157397741419473_522987163927707648_o.jpg

I believe this is missing Warren, Prince William and Chesapeake. We're on a roll!

Governor’s Response seems like a vailed threat....

“Northam says localities could face consequences if law enforcement officers don’t enforce gun laws”

https://wtkr.com/2019/12/11/gov-nor...w-enforcement-officers-dont-enforce-gun-laws/

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    “Northam says localities could face consequences if law enforcement officers don’t enforce gun laws”

Northam continued, "If we have constitutional laws on the books and law enforcement officers are not enforcing those laws on the books, then there are going to be consequences, but I'll cross that bridge if and when we get to it."

Northam pushed back on all of resolutions being passed, saying all laws that he personally has proposed are Constitutional. "We're not going to take people's guns away," he said.

omg he's so full of crap it's not even funny. 'we're not going to take guns away?' that's exactly what the various proposed bills do, take away guns, eg, illegal to possess. pretty lucidly clear to me.

and fed and state constitutions both say rkba shall not be infringed, so taking away the most popular and prevalent firearm in the state and country clearly is infringing, to put it mildly. in layman's terms, if there was a black spot on the wall, he'd say it was white, night and day diff.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    I’ll be putting a book in the mail tomorrow for Ralphie ,

“The Second Amendment” by David Barton
    ISBN-10: 0-925279-77-3

First found it on this site a while ago - thanks!

Hopefully reading this will clear his thoughts :) fred55

TangoSierra27

MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2017
    FOREST HILL
    The democrats have now pushed this issue to the breaking point. They are not going to enjoy the very real consequences of their illegal acts against our Constitution.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    If Ralph doesn’t feel politically threatened by 2A Sanctuaries and is confident his constitutional laws will be enforced, I wonder why Fairfax County wouldn’t be willing to jump right in and do the same?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    If that ridiculous bill gets passed and lands on his desk, his veto would win him a second term.

Let's hope the stupid is strong in him.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Northam pushed back on all of resolutions being passed, saying all laws that he personally has proposed are Constitutional. "We're not going to take people's guns away," he said.

Like you say, how can anyone that can read not see this statement for the ******** that it is? I see the usual Bolsheviks pushing this statement on social media because it has been one of their go-to tools for years.

The trouble is, that this law DOES take away guns. Just not all of them. Yet.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Northam continued, "If we have constitutional laws on the books and law enforcement officers are not enforcing those laws on the books, then there are going to be consequences, but I'll cross that bridge if and when we get to it."

omg he's so full of crap it's not even funny. 'we're not going to take guns away?' that's exactly what the various proposed bills do, take away guns, eg, illegal to possess. pretty lucidly clear to me.

and fed and state constitutions both say rkba shall not be infringed, so taking away the most popular and prevalent firearm in the state and country clearly is infringing, to put it mildly. in layman's terms, if there was a black spot on the wall, he'd say it was white, night and day diff.

No no no hes being totally honest in his opinion. Their not going to TAKE your guns. You just can't have them. And somehow that's a big difference to them.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Gov black face, or is hood man, I can't keep it straight, threatened us and local police with National Guard enforcement.

Edit: Got it wrong it looks like the threat was from a Congressmen, Donald McEachin.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    How do the demoRATS expect the law to be enforced or who will enforce it? I think a lot of VSP troopers, county and local LEO will refuse to enforce the law because they will believe it is unconstitutional and or a lot of good people will not be living if they try to enforce the law. The demoRATS in the house and senate plus the nutty gov have declared war upon the people of VA.

Thought I heard governor may ask National Guard to enforce!!!
    Can't find any documentation ….Yet!!!! VSP will not comply either.
    close Marine friends son is VSP in Winchester area. Son will not comply,
    thru his dad. we will see.....

found it...https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...e-who-fail-to-enforce-gun-control-legislation

Question for all include officers of the law! Do not follow illegal orders that are counter to Enumerated Rights..."To Keep and Bear Arms, Shall Not Be Infringed."

https://oathkeepers.org/2015/01/10-orders-we-will-not-obey/

Last edited:

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Gov black face, or is hood man, I can't keep it straight, threatened us and local police with National Guard enforcement.

Edit: Got it wrong it looks like the threat was from a Congressmen, Donald McEachin.

McEachin also noted that Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam could call the National Guard, if necessary.

“And ultimately, I'm not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law,” he said. “That's his call, because I don't know how serious these counties are and how severe the violations of law will be. But that's obviously an option he has.”

How would that work exactly? Guardsmen just rolling around in Humvees looking for people with AR's? Is Ralphie going to send them to kick in your door to shoot your wife and dog if they think you have a 30 round magazine? The VANG claims around 7,500 soldiers. We've had 50% of that number show up at a single county meeting. It's suicide to go down this path...

ETA: if only they were as concerned about enforcing other laws and catching violent felons, we'd cut the number of shootings in Richmond by 50%. This is 100% about people control and has nothing to do with public safety.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    McEachin is going super duper nuclear.. He says Northam could “ nationalize the National Guard”. I’ve heard of calling out the National Guard. Whoa, if he nationalizes it, that could be seriously serious. The nationalness of it all.

“And ultimately, I'm not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law,” he said. “That's his call, because I don't know how serious these counties are and how severe the violations of law will be. But that's obviously an option he has.”

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    Looks like the Rats are starting to crack. They're backing off the frontal assault and trying to sneak in from the flanks.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/virginia-dems-cave-on-confiscation-as-2a-sanctuaries-expand/

If they really believed they were saving lives, they wouldn’t back down.

The only way they can possibly sell registration is if they can convince the people that they don’t plan to confiscate. I would be shocked if any of those fascists believe that. Their own bills say they will.

Why would you cut funding to a Sheriffs Dept for not helping with a paperwork excercise?

I doubt McEachin is counting on the nationalized National Guard to deploy photo copy units and train up rapid notary response teams to ease compliance.

Nope.

Registration is merely a shopping list for their fantasy extra constituencies SWAT teams to use as probable cause in the future.

H3LL N0!!!

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    ETA: if only they were as concerned about enforcing other laws and catching violent felons, we'd cut the number of shootings in Richmond by 50%. This is 100% about people control and has nothing to do with public safety.

that's always been my point. how about let's try putting, and keeping, violent offenders in jail, and see how that affects future crime. seems pretty simple to me. it's a tired cliche, but criminals ain't following our current laws and they won't be following future laws either.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    The democrats have now pushed this issue to the breaking point. They are not going to enjoy the very real consequences of their illegal acts against our Constitution.

Considering their casual threats of armed military (National Guard) enforcement.... Yeah, it’s going to be tough for them to backpedal far enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom