• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I saw a thread on Nextdoor here in Denver where someone was complaining that a local mod was closing all his threads. Must be a mod there who is anti.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    In researching Nextdoor they are headquartered in San Francisco, CA. So that explains it, local admin or not. It's their platform I guess their rules. I expect to be banned from their app very shortly... fred55

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    In case anyone was wondering what Arlington Country says in response to a request to consider a 2A sanctuary resolution.

Dear XXXXXXX,

On behalf of the County Board, I am responding to your request that the Board consider adopting a resolution declaring Arlington a Second Amendment Sanctuary.

My colleagues and I agree that there is no threat to the Second Amendment in the Commonwealth, and no legislation contemplated either by the Virginia General Assembly or the United States Congress that could have the effect of infringing on the rights of law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms and therefore, no need to consider such a resolution.

In fact, the Board is poised to adopt a 2020 General Assembly Legislative Package this month that includes the following among our legislative priorities:

yeah i'd say each and all of that bullsh1t IS the definition of infringement, on BOTH the USA and Virginia Constitutions regarding the right to keep and bear arms.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    He's the one who seems to be "ginned up" because he's obviously entirely missed the point of folks being armed in the first place. Firearms are the only reason we're not calling scum like him "sire" or "lord" and he's in for a rude awakening if the traitors try to push their illegal edicts because the standoff at Bundy Ranch will look like in intimate gathering compared to what'll happen.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    He's the one who seems to be "ginned up" because he's obviously entirely missed the point of folks being armed in the first place. Firearms are the only reason we're not calling scum like him "sire" or "lord" and he's in for a rude awakening if the traitors try to push their illegal edicts because the standoff at Bundy Ranch will look like in intimate gathering compared to what'll happen.

Of course he didn’t miss the point. These tyrants would love to be referred to by a royal title.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Listening to GUN TALK LIVE now live-streaming online from this website:

https://talk1075.com/

Tom Gresham interviewed Cam Edwards discussing the Second Amendment Sanctuary Movement.

Phil Van Cleave of VCDL is also scheduled to be a guest today.

Paul Brockman of PATRIOT PICKET was a guest at 2:30 PM to discuss the Supreme Court demonstration at NYSRPA oral argument last Monday.

I believe today’s show (live from 2 - 5 PM Eastern) will archive as a podcast and a YouTube audio file after the live show here:

https://guntalk.com/

GUN TALK YouTube channel here:

https://m.youtube.com/user/GunTalkTV

This show will also livestream from other radio stations coast-to-coast in different time slots later today: check the GUN TALK website link above.

Attachments

• 91BB82A0-E713-4A2B-B0D1-BE76BC02492F.jpg
      91BB82A0-E713-4A2B-B0D1-BE76BC02492F.jpg
      64.1 KB · Views: 265
    Last edited:

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Hey Combloc! Schnauzers are awesome!!

I needed something to make me smile.

That was my little girl Sadie. She brought a lot of joy into my life!

And you have lots to smile about. You'd be surprised how many stand with Virginians.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Sunday’s full GUN TALK RADIO segment with host Tom Gresham from last Sunday (12/8/19) is now up on their YouTube channel.

The first segment features a fascinating analysis by CAM EDWARDS (formerly of NRA TV and now with BEARING ARMS.com) of the Virginia “Second Amendment Sanctuary” movement that is exploding in the Commonwealth since Election Day on November 5th.

Cam speaks from local knowledge as a Virginian, and his outstanding segment opens the show.

The second segment is an interview with someone many of you know: PATRIOT PICKET spokesman Paul Brockman.

Paul and Tom Gresham discuss the scene outside the Supreme Court last Monday (12/2/19) before and during oral argument for the NYSRPA v. City of New York gun rights case heard that morning at 10 AM.

The MDS thread on that event is here:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=240048

Paul’s segment begins at the 22:50 mark and lasts for just over 8 minutes.

Marylanders are making a difference — join us!

Click here to listen to the GUN TALK RADIO show:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EuyBTVrnM14&feature=youtu.be

Paul and Cam are pictured below the National 2A Rally at the US Capitol West lawn back on November 2nd.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• 5FC7FEB7-E2CD-441B-8200-B4231AFD4153.jpg
      5FC7FEB7-E2CD-441B-8200-B4231AFD4153.jpg
      103 KB · Views: 211

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface