• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Reading some other gun forums; couple points made some sense to me:

- it's a legit brush gun for hunting deer that a kid can grow into with the adjustable stock.

- there's a niche for folks that may have always wanted a lever gun but with a twist. See 'Zombie' version coming soon.

- there is a threaded, flash suppressor version, subsonic round would be wicked quiet, in .30 caliber.

- makes attaching a camera literally a snap for action/fun shooting.

- can't decide between an AR and a lever gun? Have both in one gun, kinda :)

Having said that- some of the biggest mistakes have become some of the most collectable guns of all time.

If you want an 'SPX' from Mossberg, the 930 SPX in 12 gauge is the one to covet. :)

Lykaios

The Plastic Fantastic
    Mar 4, 2011
    Aberdeen, MD

- it's a legit brush gun for hunting deer that a kid can grow into with the adjustable stock.

- there's a niche for folks that may have always wanted a lever gun but with a twist. See 'Zombie' version coming soon.

- there is a threaded, flash suppressor version, subsonic round would be wicked quiet, in .30 caliber.

Having said that- some of the biggest mistakes have become some of the most collectable guns of all time.

If you want an 'SPX' from Mossberg, the 930 SPX in 12 gauge is the one to covet. :)

I mean....yeah, okay I guess. Still reaching though.

I seem to remember a thread in the handgun section (I am on my phone right now, otherwise I would link it).

Here you go - a gun (admittedly, a rifle and not a handgun) that is NO DOUBT uglier than a Glock.

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    I don't care what any of you say - I'm getting one of those.

It's too cool NOT to own one. I don't even have anything in .30-30, either, so it would be a bastard caliber for me, and I HATE bastard calibers... But that thing is just awesome in its..... gall. Its spite.

This is a gun that, more than any other, gives two totally errect middle fingers to Fudds everywhere.

It sh!ts on everything Jim Zumbo considers right and holy in the world.

It's like wearing a Speedo with one testicle hanging out to a wine tasting.

It's so ugly it's fascinating. It's a testament to Mossberg's sense of humor.

I LOVE this gun. I can't wait to get one.

This is probably one of the funniest things I have read on this forum. I'm in tears at 5:45 in the morning. :lol2:

Bravo, sir.

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Part of me wants to buy one becasue it is such a freakin' joke. Tactical steampunk goes mainstream

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel

I'm sure you made some good points, but I looked at the picture of the gun again. I can't read most of your post due to all the vomit on my computer screen.

Sometimes, the aesthetics of an object are just so distasteful that all the functionality in the world make it impossible to overcome your prejudice. This is the Pontiac Aztek of the firearms world.

2001-Pontiac-Aztek.jpg

Does anyone have a wafer thin mint? :lol:

Omega21

Nov 27, 2010
    Traveling MD
    This is the funniest thread I've read in a very long time! There are some jems in here that should not go unnoticed by anyone who skipped to page 7 from the OP:

Red Jacket manufactured i bet.

I'm rather disappointed that it's missing a top rail for an Eotech. I mean, think about it... you could be running a VFG, Surefire, laser, AND an Eotech on that bad boy if it had a quad rail!

Look for the bullpup version -coming soon!

They could have at least threaded it for a can

I

This is a gun that, more than any other, gives two totally errect middle fingers to Fudds everywhere.

It sh!ts on everything Jim Zumbo considers right and holy in the world.

It's like wearing a Speedo with one testicle hanging out to a wine tasting.It's so ugly it's fascinating. It's a testament to Mossberg's sense of humor.

:bowdown::clap: BRAVO GENTLEMEN, BRAVO!! :clap::clap:

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    I'm sure you made some good points, but I looked at the picture of the gun again. I can't read most of your post due to all the vomit on my computer screen.

Sometimes, the aesthetics of an object are just so distasteful that all the functionality in the world make it impossible to overcome your prejudice. This is the Pontiac Aztek of the firearms world.

2001-Pontiac-Aztek.jpg

Does anyone have a wafer thin mint? :lol:

gaymobile

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    It really wouldn't be so bad imo if it didn't have that collapsible stock. As someone else pointed out all those rails are pretty silly when you still have to drill and tap for a scope mount. I guess in the event you want to make that gun look any more silly (hard to imagine) you could do a scout scope config.....But I guess without the rails and collapsible stock it would just be a regular lever action. I retract my defense, this thing is pretty dumb...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom