• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Something just went off that was reported from Cambridge to Vienna. Mild concussion at the residence but I understand pretty good rumble in Linkwood. Rattled some buildings.

I'm guessing, something just got dredged up at Bloodsworth, Norks, Aliens or my feeder just went over in the marsh.

Been awhile since something at APG was felt down this way that I noticed. Anybody else on the shore hear or feel this one?

firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Had the windows in Preston rattle. Sounded as if someone had soaked one of my house doors. Dogs also heard it and jumped to alert ready status.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Something just went off that was reported from Cambridge to Vienna. Mild concussion at the residence but I understand pretty good rumble in Linkwood. Rattled some buildings.

I'm guessing, something just got dredged up at Bloodsworth, Norks, Aliens or my feeder just went over in the marsh.

Been awhile since something at APG was felt down this way that I noticed. Anybody else on the shore hear or feel this one?

Nothing at that time from APG. Our house shakes many times throughout the year, but nothing at all today.

Keep us up to date if something is found.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Just heard. It was a sonic boom from a US Air Force jet flying over the Atlantic Ocean. No further information available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom