Well, It finally came. My CNC Warrior carbine.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    After a 1 month long wait, i finally received my M92 Carbine from CNC warrior :)
    I'd say it was well worth the wait, Now i just need a CTR Stock to replace the standard M4 stock, and some other goodies. But..PICS!

Z4ATFcp.jpg

Don't know how well it shoots yet, as i havent taken it outside to test fire it, But i have this weird thing about only shooting a gun when its to the stage i want it to be in. And that will require me getting an optics mount, and railed fore end for it.

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    I seen it and the first word to enter my mind was....

HERESY!!!:shocking:

I would suggest you replace the wood as well. That wood up front is demanding to be accompanied by a wood stock.

It's either getting a MI Railed for end, or a Side rail and a ultimak. Can't decide yet. My thoughts on AK's are, the short ones look best tactical, and the standard lengths look the best traditional. But why should we hold back users of the AK with this notion of traditionalism, instead of embracing the improvements the AR has driven the development of? The traditionalist sentiment only seems to hold true here in america. Other countries that use the AK as a military weapon are quickly adopting electronics sights and rails, lights, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom