• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Well, people need to be imprisoned. But, I won’t be holding my breath for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And The Rulers know that the very second the plot begins; as they are cooking up the scheme they know there’s a back door escape. As much as I despise the Obama administration, I’d like to see that back door escape taken away from ALL elected officials. ‘Cause it’s tyranny.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I think it's time to stop calling this a sale and call it what it is. Obama and Holder were "arming the Mexican drug cartels, which the DEA states are the greatest threat to U.S. national security.."

Headlines from Iran Contra to jog your memory:

"I was authorized to do everything that I did!" O.N. Time Magazine
    "Reagan Knew Everything" O.N. Also from Time

"Iran Payment Found Diverted To Contras; Reagan Security Adviser And Aide Are Out" NYT
    "the President's statement seemed to deepen a sense of disarray. By all accounts, Mr. Reagan now faces the most serious crisis in his six-year Presidency." NYT

The NYT has a timeline, organized description of the money flow and list of unanswered "do you still beat your wife" questions here. They must've laid Iran Contra reporter off. http://events.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthisday/big/1125.html

I'm not defending Reagan or Ollie but they got into an awful lot of trouble for arming folks in South America that the NYT seemed to not like.

How is F & F all that different? Other than the recipients of the weapons murder Americans that get in their and destroy 10's thousands of families every year.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thread revival ... AGAIN

Different issue, same purpose ... Political manipulation of a sanctioned government program

Five Facts You Need to Know About ‘Project Cassandra’
    The Obama administration allowed Hezbollah terrorists to freely traffic drugs and launder money in order to broker the Iranian Nuclear Deal.

A new shadow looms over the legacy of the Obama presidency. Echoing the scandal of Operation Fast and Furious, new investigative reporting has revealed that President Obama’s White House dismantled an operation targeting Hezbollah in order to get Tehran to agree to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), the deal designed to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons.​
    Before it was F&F, it was Project Gunrunner.

kralizec

May 1, 2008
    Northeast
    Thank you.

Good ole’ Ed Leary made great contributions to this thread and he will be sorely missed. Thanks for helping him out.
    Was That EL1227? If so, I didn't know he had passed.

I always try to keep this thread updated if I see any new information pop up.

It's a tragedy they're still getting away with this.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    Was That EL1227? If so, I didn't know he had passed.

I always try to keep this thread updated if I see any new information pop up.

It's a tragedy they're still getting away with this.

Yes, Ed Leary was EL1227.

They may get away with what I call treason, yet. Behind the scenes someone might be throwing anchors to slow it down until it isn’t relevant enough. I sure hope not. I want it to smear across and stain Obarry’s legacy.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    Rifle found at El Chapo hideout tied to Fast and Furious

Ugh!

https://nypost.com/2016/03/16/rifle-found-at-el-chapo-hideout-tied-to-fast-and-furious/

WASHINGTON — One of the guns that Mexican officials say was found at the hideout of drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman Loera has been found to be associated with Fast and Furious, a failed “gun-walking” operation, according to the Justice Department.

The department said in a letter to members of Congress that a .50-caliber rifle that Mexican officials sent for tracing after Guzman’s arrest in January has been connected to Fast and Furious.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Ugh!

https://nypost.com/2016/03/16/rifle-found-at-el-chapo-hideout-tied-to-fast-and-furious/

WASHINGTON — One of the guns that Mexican officials say was found at the hideout of drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman Loera has been found to be associated with Fast and Furious, a failed “gun-walking” operation, according to the Justice Department.

The department said in a letter to members of Congress that a .50-caliber rifle that Mexican officials sent for tracing after Guzman’s arrest in January has been connected to Fast and Furious.

Story date March 2016.

owgriffin

May 15, 2012
    We can only hope people go to jail over this, and I mean real people, not the people that drove the guns into Mexico, but the people who came up with the whole plan.
    As far as I am concerned, this was a conspiracy complete with paid media to fluff the topic before, during, and after the gun running. It had two purposes, one, to arm that particular cartel (Sinaloa, I think) and to try and create another reason to destroy the 2nd amendment.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    We can only hope people go to jail over this, and I mean real people, not the people that drove the guns into Mexico, but the people who came up with the whole plan.
    As far as I am concerned, this was a conspiracy complete with paid media to fluff the topic before, during, and after the gun running. It had two purposes, one, to arm that particular cartel (Sinaloa, I think) and to try and create another reason to destroy the 2nd amendment.

This, is what should occur, all the way to the top.

:mad54::mad54::mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom