• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I heard on the local news that some Baltimore based lib group was heading to DE today to protest ON BEHALF OF THE INMATES... what is wrong with our society??

Prayers continue for the guards.

They should let the protesters in the room with the people they are cheering for..... I'm sure all will go well. :tdown:

whatevah

Unregistered User
    Mar 17, 2012
    Wilmington, DE
    Situation "under control" per the scanners about a half hour ago. I was waiting until the news had it before I posted. I believe that they've let the hazmat and EMS crews clear and go home just before 7am. No official word on the health of the last 2 COs.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Situation "under control" per the scanners about a half hour ago. I was waiting until the news had it before I posted. I believe that they've let the hazmat and EMS crews clear and go home just before 7am. No official word on the health of the last 2 COs.

Just heard one CO has passed :(

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    It depends on the door and the prison. Not all prisons have electronic doors and almost all doors can be opened with a key of needed. The electronic locking/ unlocking mechanisms on the cell and interior movement areas need power to operate the mechism to unlock. So I guess they default to locked. The doors with the magnetic locks will default to unlocked when power is cut but those doors do not usually go to exits. They are more for interior rooms. Doors that have a remote locking feature (like from a controlled area) still can be opened with a key. I have been in about a dozen different prisons in the country from federal to state and they are all vastly different.

Thx!

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    ****ing scum. In less kind parts of the word they would've all been lined up and shot by now. In our upside down country they'll probably just loose their yard privileges for a week.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    This is where my most draconian side comes out. If any of those guards are hurt you take the place back and kill every MF'er who moves. Anyone found to have touched them is immediately upgraded to Capital Murder charges and moved to the head of the line.

I'm on the record as opposing capital punishment in practice. Save for only the most obvious, cut and dried examples, I can't get behind it. There are countless examples of innocent people being put to death for crimes they did not commit. Such miscarriage of justice cannot take place in a truly free society.

However, with that said...

These savages have to go. GTFO. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Reading that several (dozens?) of these prisoners were killed in the re-taking of the prison would bring a smile to my face. There are lines, they were crossed, now punishment will be meted out at the end of a gun barrel. I'm OK with that.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I heard on the local news that some Baltimore based lib group was heading to DE today to protest ON BEHALF OF THE INMATES... what is wrong with our society??

I was skimming some of the stuff on Twitter etc. of the nutjob groups about this. They are calling it a "revolution" and the prisoners "rebels" and glorifying it. With of course the all the usual racism, sexism, fascism, and every other -ism they don't even understand the meaning of thrown in there. Where do all of these sick people come from. Although I don't know if sick is the right word. They're not sick, that's an affront to sick people. They're just plain assholes. Absolute total assholes.

They are now demanding "Amnesty" for their "Freedom Fighters." "No More Atticas" seems to be the new buzzword someone with a GED and Google thought up.

https://www.facebook.com/events/387412121621698/

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Kill em all.

I'm done with "tolerance".

Most of those involved were probably irredeemable and had wasted their gift of life.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Don't have the stomach for it , reports are they held a knife (shiv) to the CO's neck and made him plead for their demands to be meet. There is audio of it but I couldn't listen to it. Once they knew he was stabbed/sliced they should of gone in guns blazing

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    This also the kind of thing that happens when you do away with capital punishment and the animals already doing life for murdering someone else figure out they can do whatever they want and can't be punished any worse.

5.56blaster

Ultimate Member
    I'm on the record as opposing capital punishment in practice. Save for only the most obvious, cut and dried examples, I can't get behind it. There are countless examples of innocent people being put to death for crimes they did not commit. Such miscarriage of justice cannot take place in a truly free society.

However, with that said...

These savages have to go. GTFO. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Reading that several (dozens?) of these prisoners were killed in the re-taking of the prison would bring a smile to my face. There are lines, they were crossed, now punishment will be meted out at the end of a gun barrel. I'm OK with that.

Kill them all and let God sort them out. They are all guilty and they should all pay. If you were involved your as guilty as the next person. Make it swift and make it count!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom