• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rayrevolver

Jul 26, 2012
    Gonna have 2 nights in Fairfax. I want to do what I assume most Marylanders do... buy some mags!

Can anyone point me to a shop with ETS/Lancer/Magpul/GI 5.56 mags at reasonable prices? I suppose I can drive a bit as well, just didn't want to get stuck in big city traffic.

Thanks!

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Gonna have 2 nights in Fairfax. I want to do what I assume most Marylanders do... buy some mags!

Can anyone point me to a shop with ETS/Lancer/Magpul/GI 5.56 mags at reasonable prices? I suppose I can drive a bit as well, just didn't want to get stuck in big city traffic.

Thanks!

Best prices on mags in Northern VA are at Bullseye Guns in Leesburg and Quantico Tactical in Woodbridge.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Would the new Cabelas location in Gainesville be worth the trip?

went there last nite. nice store but unfortunately somewhat smaller than the Reno store I've been to. wasn't really checking out mags but they had pmags for $13. if you're around this weekend def check out the fburg gun show, it's a distant 2nd to chantilly but better than anything else around i've been to.

ALeGatore

Feb 25, 2017
    Do Not Go Here

Thanks!

Never Order using the Nova Firearms web site even if they tell you to. It will take 3 weeks to get your stuff. This store is located in McLean VA and if they do not have it in stock they tell you to order on their website and you pick it up in their store. It will take 3 weeks. Longer than the 7 day waiting period and the people there cannot help you in anyway. Their shipping is the worst in the United States that I have seen. I have ordered a lot of stuff online and this is the worst I have see in the 10 years I have been a gun owner.

NEVER order online on Nova Firearms in McLean VA.

These are wonderful people. Buy only the stuff they have in the store. They will tell you that the issue with their distributors have been fixed. Fake News!! Do not believe it!!!!! Their prices are not the cheapest in VA. You are better off going to the Chantilly VA Gun Show.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I bought a revolver from Nova Firearms last year, when I was going through a Colt fit.

It's not a big shop. They have a nice selection of stuff, but nowhere near what the stores outside the beltway have. You'd be better off going further south or west. But because this thread is three months old, the OP probably has purchased his magazines already.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    What the name and location of the gun store that had to fight the community and local zoning board to stay open? It may be worth spending a few dollars there to support their efforts.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    If you're in Fairfax during the weekend of June 9/10/11, you may want to swing by the Nation's Gun Show at the Dulles Expo Center. Typically 1,000 tables. I go to that show often.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    What the name and location of the gun store that had to fight the community and local zoning board to stay open? It may be worth spending a few dollars there to support their efforts.

I'm pretty sure that was Nova Firearms, nice, but small shop.

aklax11

Jan 8, 2015
    Never Order using the Nova Firearms web site even if they tell you to. It will take 3 weeks to get your stuff. This store is located in McLean VA and if they do not have it in stock they tell you to order on their website and you pick it up in their store. It will take 3 weeks. Longer than the 7 day waiting period and the people there cannot help you in anyway. Their shipping is the worst in the United States that I have seen. I have ordered a lot of stuff online and this is the worst I have see in the 10 years I have been a gun owner.

NEVER order online on Nova Firearms in McLean VA.

These are wonderful people. Buy only the stuff they have in the store. They will tell you that the issue with their distributors have been fixed. Fake News!! Do not believe it!!!!! Their prices are not the cheapest in VA. You are better off going to the Chantilly VA Gun Show.

Same experience here

Furious George

May 10, 2010

It is NOVA Armory on Pershing Dr. in Arlington.

I did several transfers there last year.

Very easy to work with them, very professional but by no means "uptight."

Knowing that I was Pi$$ing off the wine and cheese Arlington libtard crowd by supporting them was an extra bonus.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    It is NOVA Armory on Pershing Dr. in Arlington.

I did several transfers there last year.

Very easy to work with them, very professional but by no means "uptight."

Knowing that I was Pi$$ing off the wine and cheese Arlington libtard crowd by supporting them was an extra bonus.

That's what I'm talking about. Buy guns, support a local gun store and pi$$ off the libtards. That's such a winning combination. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom