MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I finally met Dave MP !!!

Thanks to our leaders, this was an unbelievably powerful message to the members of the legislature that we won't tolerate an attack on the 1A the way they have attacked the 2A.

We've had enough.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Look at all of that room to walk on the sidewalk on the union side of the rally:

http://www.capitalgazette.com/multimedia/videos/95908013-132.html

Typical of many of our experiences down there; we get held to some arbitrary or establish standard whole the "approved" free speech of the unions gets the kit gloves.

Several years ago, we got pushed from Lawyer's Mall on a day that we actually had a permit and SEIU got to come in with no record that they ever applied for a permit for that space.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I felt a lot more at-ease in a crowd of strangers than ever. I guess that's the result of a common bonding goal. I would have loved to have gone to Union Jack's, but it was too late for me. I must have some pints with you fellas!

Jeff and Kevin...you two are truly inspirational. No other way to put it. Thank you!!

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    After an hour and a half on my feet, I had to rest for a bit. While I was leaning against the fence, Dick Heller walked over and broke the ice. :)

Pretty cool dude. I wanted to meet him and wasn't disappointed. :thumbsup:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I too want to Thank Stoveman and his group of nice volunteers passing out signs , and my deep respect for all that showed what we are made of . To R & R and DL kudos for being the men you guys are and for the ability to speak so well . And DL that message you quoted that was on back of the book was priceless .

I also want to Thank Frogman for a nice gift he gave my son to hook to his wheelchair to take pictures we will also be able to use it on our motorcycle and to Fabs for taking care of an issue for my son as well . All the Patriots welcome my boy with open arms and that is cool beyond words . "Respect"

Also a Capital Police Officer gave my son a coin , last night is an example on how the police should interact with the public and i give them kudos .

My son wants to be there next week as well , he told me that this morning as he was telling my wife . He loves to hold the signs .

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    The Patriot Picket was so very well organized. From Mission BBQ to the sidewalk. It was great times with good people. Not a moment of confusion. It was great to put so many new faces to some old names and see some faces again that I know.

Jeff, I don't have words to say how I feel about you except that I love you brother.

Thank you to all who donated their time and money. It wouldn't have happened without you all.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I'll post this again, if anyone or the PP crew need a pelican style case to keep go pro's or such in let me know I'll donate a couple for the cause.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Pic from the Parole Mission bbq
    7d441bdbe91549743fc00683ba68fc4e.jpg

Sent from the 3rd Rock

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I want to thank my brother Kevin for deciding last Monday night that I would not be hauled off in handcuffs alone.

For most of our adult lives we have lived on opposite coasts. Then, for two hours last Monday night we were chained to a bench two feet apart.

We never said a word to each other during that time. But when we looked at each other we knew we were there for a reason, and one of the reasons was simply to be together, after lives lived apart.

I was at peace, and proud.

That’s what family, and commitment to a cause, is all about. God bless you guys!

Slowhand

Pre-Banned
    Dec 13, 2011
    In a van, down by the river.
    Do we have a count? I was protesting and saw our guys keeping count. The Capital posted a pict of the MagLeg protesters on pg A5. No mention of us. Thinking we all need to light up their facebook and twitter pages. If you do, be courteous tho.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    In reading through all of these great posts, I do have one question for Jeff (Rack), DO YOU EVER SLEEP!!!! Noticed your last post of the night was @ 3:13am!!! After witnessing his energy he had last night all I have to say is "I tip my hat to you brother"!!!!! You and Kevin are truly inspirational!! You must be running on 112 octane race fuel:party29::thumbsup:

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Do we have a count? I was protesting and saw our guys keeping count. The Capital posted a pict of the MagLeg protesters on pg A5. No mention of us. Thinking we all need to light up their facebook and twitter pages. If you do, be courteous tho.

What was our count?

Somewhat early in the protest, a stream from 2A in MD on Facebook had someone counting people as they went by a light pole near the House building. It was over 200 before the line started loop back on itself, but it appeared as if people were getting into the line after he stopped counting. My rough guess is 250.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

What was our count?

According to Bryan Sears the MCP official count was 350-400.

YOU GUYS ROCK!:party29:

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Three of my heroes, all in one photo:

Dick Heller, Rack&Roll, and EL1227. You gentlemen have inspired me beyond words. As others have said, I LOVE you guys! :party29:

Attachments

• My heros.jpg
      My heros.jpg
      60.1 KB · Views: 517

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads