• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Not quite 2A, but ...

If the leftist DemocRATs don't wise up, it very well may come to an armed confrontation when some loony-leftist decides to go all 'Bill Ayers' on your property.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    If the leftist DemocRATs don't wise up, it very well may come to an armed confrontation when some loony-leftist decides to go all 'Bill Ayers' on your property.

Liberal progressive train of thought---

a. First it's I don't like your idea.
    b. Then it's, you are uneducated and don't understand basic thoughts, concepts or ideas.
    c. Soon followed by you hate children, because you don't agree with us.
    d. Then it's I don't like your ideas and therefore you are a racist.
    e. Soon followed by you are a deplorable.
    f. Then its shouting in open public that you have no rights.
    g. Which is quickly followed up by you are an evil person and don't deserve common civility. Then you need to die.
    h. Which is followed up by acts of violence, like fire bombing your property. Or traveling to shoot republican senators, but you don't like the fact the Dem lost the election.
    k. Which in their mind is fine, because a van is not a life. What is next murder????

Logic of the left is quite frankly insanity. How to people like these and Maxine Waters get elected? This is social degradation :mad54:

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Exactly what they did yesterday.

The mindless chanting?

Yeah, i did not get why they were angry at people who were not oppposing them whatsoever, but were in fact supporting a different civil right, that if not granted by, is at least codified by the Constitution, whose rally prominently featured women and people of color.

Oh, thats right, 2 people out of a hundred were wearing MAGA hats.....

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Morphing "never meet your heroes" to "don't have heroes." "Conservative" politicians suck...they talk the talk, but cower when it is time to actually do something. Show hosts? All about "show."

Seems Mr. Crowder is quite the scumbag (Ring video near the end of Dice's). If you skip to that video, the background about "wear gloves" is his wife is 8-months preggers at that point and doesn't want to handle the dog's medicine because it has a warning that pregger chicks ought not handle it. Simple enough. Crowder treats her like a bastard child than a wife. But Dice's whole video is worth the 19 minutes I think. Just don't idolize Dice, either. ;)

Last edited:

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Steven Crowder is a D*ck

You don’t treat your wife or any woman especially if she’s pregnant like that and expect to be respected as a man.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    *****You can tell a lot about a guy by the way he treats women, as well as folks like wait staff at restaurants, etc.. I've seen some very cringeworthy examples of absolutely detestable people in restaurants as well as while shopping.

Also, the way people treat animals. Some people just suck.

PeteW

Feb 10, 2021
    Westminster
    Yeah I won't cast a stone on this one. A 3 minute snippet of what could have been a years long 2 way shit show, leaked by his ex wife to a leftist Twitter personality of questionable morals. Should you talk to any pregnant woman carrying your children this way? No. But without context I'm not judging. For all we know she picked a fight with him all day and pushed the convo outside on purpose once he finally got fed up because she knew itd be on camera, then put on the innocence act. I'd hate to have video of potentially my worst 3 minutes of assholery be spread online.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Yeah I won't cast a stone on this one. A 3 minute snippet of what could have been a years long 2 way shit show, leaked by his ex wife to a leftist Twitter personality of questionable morals. Should you talk to any pregnant woman carrying your children this way? No. But without context I'm not judging. For all we know she picked a fight with him all day and pushed the convo outside on purpose once he finally got fed up because she knew itd be on camera, then put on the innocence act. I'd hate to have video of potentially my worst 3 minutes of assholery be spread online.
    Yeahhhh, she seems to know the camera is there. I don't think she's just randomly popping her bare belly out or repeatedly calling him abusive in a coincidence. It seems like towards the end of a negative spiral and she decided to choose to gather future dirt on him. The video also chops around a bit. I'm wondering what got edited out.

It's not a great look for him for sure, but not many marriages reach divorce without a lot of sh!tty behavior thrown from both directions.

This certainly seems timed for the most damage to crowder (right as he's launching his own platform).

It's also interesting you don't see these kinds of takedowns as much on the left. Which alinsky rule is this? 4? 5?

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."

If this was someone on the left, it would get shrugged off and business would continue as usual.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Yeahhhh, she seems to know the camera is there. I don't think she's just randomly popping her bare belly out or repeatedly calling him abusive in a coincidence. It seems like towards the end of a negative spiral and she decided to choose to gather future dirt on him. The video also chops around a bit. I'm wondering what got edited out.

It's not a great look for him for sure, but not many marriages reach divorce without a lot of sh!tty behavior thrown from both directions.

This certainly seems timed for the most damage to crowder (right as he's launching his own platform).

It's also interesting you don't see these kinds of takedowns as much on the left. Which alinsky rule is this? 4? 5?

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."

If this was someone on the left, it would get shrugged off and business would continue as usual.
    He has been in the Glenn Beck Spiral, when Glenn was an alcoholic more worried about being the next O'Reilly or Limbaugh but not as well produced. Crowder is/was funny but something in the last 18 months has happened to him and he is making more enemies in the conservative world.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Crowder likes to dig his own holes.

His wife only responded to his divorce announcement and his gaslighting of the issue.

He did the same with the Daily Wire‘s job offer. He shot his mouth off first then and only then did Jeremy and Ben Shapiro respond which seemed to shut Steven up pretty fast.

You can’t treat your Wife and Friends like one of your podcast rants trying to convince your fans that you’re not a flaming douchebag.

Park ranger

Ultimate Member
    Dec 6, 2015
    Withholding judgment, nay will pass on any judgment. He gives a message to too many people that opens their eyes. This personal stuff isn't my business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom