Can you have two NFA items approved at once?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    I have purchased an SBR that is getting shipped to Eakle. I would also like to get a silenced .22 upper. I was wondering, if I did two NFA items, could they be sent to the BATFE at the same time, or do they have to be separate? Basically, would there be an advantage either way?

olzkool

Feb 20, 2009
    Baltimore
    I have purchased an SBR that is getting shipped to Eakle. I would also like to get a silenced .22 upper. I was wondering, if I did two NFA items, could they be sent to the BATFE at the same time, or do they have to be separate? Basically, would there be an advantage either way?

I'd like to know too as I will be doing a suppressed sbr for my next project

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    Send as many as you like at one time. May not speed anything up, but you don't have to wait between purchases. The only thing anyone has to wait for between purchases is regulated firearms, if you aren't a designated collector. That's just some BS brought on by MSP. The feds don't mind if you buy 10 handguns a once, as long as the proper paperwork is filed and you are following all the laws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom