• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    This is one that will be REALLY interesting. I was not a big fan of the walkout for abortion, because it's a different issue, but student's walking out for the opposite side of the relevant issue should be very telling how schools treat these students.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    This is one that will be REALLY interesting. I was not a big fan of the walkout for abortion, because it's a different issue, but student's walking out for the opposite side of the relevant issue should be very telling how schools treat these students.

Kids want to risk course grades taught by ultra leftists, that score like judges at a figure skating event, not prudent in my view. My daughter told me one of her teachers was very animated against the NRA during the previous shenanigans. We have people here shooting Yeti coolers or won't walk in an establishment that prohibits carry. Don't be fooled that there are not teachers that see a student profess political views counter to theirs doesn't put their thumb on a scale come grading time.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    What’s next.......school walkout protesting bad grades for walking out? School is (was) for learning and preparing for life and not as a social platform. Any and all walkouts should be dealt with by stern measures to include suspension. Stop disrupting the classroom for those kids that actually want to get an education. And get rid of the teachers who use their position for politics.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    What’s next.......school walkout protesting bad grades for walking out? School is (was) for learning and preparing for life and not as a social platform. Any and all walkouts should be dealt with by stern measures to include suspension. Stop disrupting the classroom for those kids that actually want to get an education. And get rid of the teachers who use their position for politics.

Ed Zachary! ALL demonstrations/walk outs/protests should be considered unexcused absences, and students should be disciplined accordingly. Same for teachers. :party29:

H-Bar

4th MD Regiment Militia
    Jun 29, 2017

It starts with the parents not disciplining their children and holding them responsible for their actions. Other parents that don't care because school is a free day care. Last administration and teachers not penalizing the students that participate.
    It is a huge security risk for teachers, administrators, and students every time they perform these walkouts.
    None of the kids under 18 can vote anyway and they should stay in school to learn as much as they can instead of taking away from instructional time needed to complete the grades.

krucam

Ultimate Member

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      24 KB · Views: 177

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    I agree it should be unexcused. But at the least both the anti and pro walkout should be treated the same.
    I'm not holding my breath that it will be.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    I think what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. If left wing nuts in schools can hold walkouts punishment free so should everyone else.

If the school dropped the hammer on them for the earlier walkout, then they should do it here to.

Better yet, disband the Dept of Ed, close any school that can’t meet its bills then provide private school vouchers with the tax money they took.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom