• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    Why cant you find what vendors have booths there? I'd like to go but I want to see who has booths there first.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    It like a surprise party for adults. I don’t know any gun shows that publish vendor lists. If you are looking for a specific dealer I would call them in advance.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Why cant you find what vendors have booths there? I'd like to go but I want to see who has booths there first.
    Did you ever think vendors may not want it publicly known when thier stores or offices are unoccupied? If you'd like to know about a certain vendor just PM someone who is there or has been there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    Did you ever think vendors may not want it publicly known when thier stores or offices are unoccupied? If you'd like to know about a certain vendor just PM someone who is there or has been there.

Isn't every business unoccupied every evening, holiday and most on Sundays too? The businesses I wanted to see are not storefront establishments and they are not answering their phones today either.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Isn't every business unoccupied every evening, holiday and most on Sundays too? The businesses I wanted to see are not storefront establishments and they are not answering their phones today either.
    Some are, some are not. I won't get into a pissing contest on the forum. If you call my shop I'm not gonna answer, because I'm at the show! I don't know if I've ever seen a vendor list for a gun show

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Is Iota there doing HQL's? That might get me down there. Or along the same theme, anywhere close to Hagerstown to do it? No class, just the short version.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Is Iota there doing HQL's? That might get me down there. Or along the same theme, anywhere close to Hagerstown to do it? No class, just the short version.

They were set up in the back of the small building doing HQLs, Live scan finger prints and I guess training.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Just do the Texas hunter Safety on line. Then get your prints done somewhere.

Sent from the 3rd Rock

cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    Dropped by and looked around, why do non brick and mortar FFL's still price their NIB name brand rifles at the MSRP and hardly wish to budge on that price. Just one experience with one vender.

ArtArmed

Jan 20, 2018
    First gunshow, first gun - happy girl

Thanks for the vendors and volunteers there in Frederick today. I realize it was a small show, but it was close to home and I knew what I was looking for. I had picked out a couple of candidate pistols and just wanted to try them in my hand to make the selection. Bought a Glock 43. I already had a .22 rifle but have been wanting a pistol for some time now.

I'll see you at a larger show, not in Maryland, someday!

Crawls

Apr 2, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    Thanks for the vendors and volunteers there in Frederick today. I realize it was a small show, but it was close to home and I knew what I was looking for. I had picked out a couple of candidate pistols and just wanted to try them in my hand to make the selection. Bought a Glock 43. I already had a .22 rifle but have been wanting a pistol for some time now.

I'll see you at a larger show, not in Maryland, someday!

Congrats on the new pistol and welcome to MDShoters!

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Dropped by and looked around, why do non brick and mortar FFL's still price their NIB name brand rifles at the MSRP and hardly wish to budge on that price. Just one experience with one vender.
    They might be hoping for someone who really wants something and they are the first to see it.

What rifle was it?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I read Rancho aa implying he was exempt/ already had training covered , and primarily looking for Livescan.

Yes IOTA was in small bld , 8n back , between A-1 and the snack bar . Livescan , plus " assistance in filling out forms was $75 . ( High end of usual $50-75 range. You decide value of convience , and value of "assistance in filling out forms" To You .)

Welcome Art . At these things , feel free to stop by the MSI booth , introduce yourself by your MDS handle also , and visit for a while .

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Not a big fan of Courtney White or IOTA.
    Not sure why anyone in the community would give her, her husband or their company any business due to her 2A views.

smokedog

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2009
    Frederick Md

OK stupid question time.
    If I am training exempt do they offer everything needed to apply for the HQL tomorrow? Or do I need something they do not provide me and have to obtain somewhere else ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom