• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Finished setting up at the show a couple hours ago. I’ll be in the main room at a table filled with a lot of nice Swiss rifles if anybody wants to stop and say hi while you’re walking around.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    South Carroll Sporting Goods is set up in the main building, stop by and see us! Lots of great new and used stuff!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Beautiful selection of Swiss rifles two stops down from MSI at MMB Imports (come visit us both!) ...
    52a94c9f8c99abe5a89828c616544b10.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I’m looking for one of the Swiss ones.

A1 Uniform had one with a what looked like a grip safety, but I didn't look at it too closely, so I don't know if it's a Swiss one. The had already sold two other ones by the time I saw that one. One was a 1914 DMS, I don't remember what they said the other one was.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Picked up a decent condition German G98, Spandau 1916, mismatched, from those folks before that picture was taken. :)

Beautiful selection of Swiss rifles two stops down from MSI at MMB Imports (come visit us both!) ...
    52a94c9f8c99abe5a89828c616544b10.jpg

HonestFool03

Feb 24, 2009
    I saw a swiss (I think) luger at a1's both..think the price tag was $2500. I went looking for a S&W model 29...i saw ONE in the entire show (lots of Ruger revolvers though if your into them) that was pretty beat up and well over priced (I passed).

Buddy I went with grabbed a used M&P 22 for $275. It had magpul BUIS and afg and I think some other magpul furniture. Thing looks like it was never shot....pretty good deal.

I was looking for a decent condition M44 also....didn't see any that I'd consider decent condition unfortunately.

DrNRA

Feb 2, 2017
    Bethesda
    Just got back. Not bad. Pretty standard gun show with mixed nuts, chinese optics, knives, and the occasional neat item. I signed up with Maryland Shall Issue, got a Grand Grenade Launcher, and 340 rounds of FNH 1958 Production 30-06. From what I've read its berdan primed and non-corrosive. For 40cents a round I couldn't say no.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Yes...there were 1903 and 1903A3 rifles...some priced reasonably...some not. M1 Garands were high...priced to keep, not sell. I didn't notice any Mosins...probably some there but I didn't notice since they don't hold any interest for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom