• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreadNot

May 11, 2012
    Bel Air
    Sorry, I couldn't pass on this. Figured we needed something to lighten things up during the shortage, plus I was itchin' to post my 50th message.:party29:

Item title: Assault Weapon- Caveman's AR15 (Assault Rock)

Here's part of the item's description:
    "This is your chance to own the most iconic piece of history tried and true of all assault weapons! This rock is millions of years old and may have been the caveman's AR15. This is not a modern AR15 or assault weapon, rather this is the caveman's AR15 (Assault Rock). Again this is a ROCK."

Last I looked the bidding was up to $100!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Assault-Weapon-Cavemans-AR15-Assault-Rock-/160953713972?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item257996c534

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    Agreed, don't panic yet! We know they're trying to pass the Assault Rocks Ban and everyone is rushing out to buy these. But we are hopeful that the Geico caveman will stand up to Obama and prevent that from happening!

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Can we make it so this part of the forum can atleast be read by those of us with less than 50 posts??? its such a let down when I get the you dont have permission page.

I didn't mention dupe, I was mearly showing that there was one on fleabay yesterday. I couldn't show the actual auction because it had been taken down, so I had to put up the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom