• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    So arguing the finer points between beer, wine, prescription drugs, weed, etc... ad nausium... is just inane and worthless bloviating to satisfy the ego and pacify the need to vent.

Actually the fear is real. Sorry. It has been discussed and done.

The finer points are which medicine to single out. There was a proposal to ban all people with medications floated. Yah, know it is discrimination to pick on certain drugs. :rolleyes:

https://www.livescience.com/28617-prescription-meds-gun-control.html

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    I am a habitual user of alcohol. I have a glass of wine every day. Where do I turn these things in?
    Just south of the 84A red bell buoy is as good a place as any.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Well I’ll be darned.

beclown
    Verb. To make a complete idiot of oneself in public. To behave or speak in such a way, or to make a comment or express an opinion that is so profoundly witless, senseless and obtuse, that you have forever after defined yourself as a person of comical value only. Never to be taken seriously again. Of worth only as an object of ridicule and derision.

Looks like I have something new to aspire to.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Now I remember why I hate these threads...

As an aside, I'm voting third party this year

120049404_10157907005912933_7249982496703557067_o.jpg

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Actually the fear is real. Sorry. It has been discussed and done.

The finer points are which medicine to single out. There was a proposal to ban all people with medications floated. Yah, know it is discrimination to pick on certain drugs. :rolleyes:

https://www.livescience.com/28617-prescription-meds-gun-control.html

Conveniently deleting part of my post does not change my point to what you want to debate.

My statement stands as written... That point being... Until federal laws are changed. It does not matter how the drugs are compared. Federal law stands against weed and guns in combination of use by any person. Talking about the effects or differences between weed and any legal substance is not going to change that.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Even a single beer, sipped slowly, is mind altering. Hard to believe, because you would almost certainly never notice, but it's true.

Still not posting in this thread.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I believe the question says habitual drunkard. Are you a drunkard? If you’re going to be flippant, at least be educated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe "habitual drunkard" is defined on the 4473. I think it is something about a certain number of dui's in a certain period of time. If I recall correctly, the marijuana question is more of an "any use" verbiage.

Honestly, I've never paid that much of attention to the details...they are both quick and easy "No's"

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Conveniently deleting part of my post does not change my point to what you want to debate.

My statement stands as written... That point being... Until federal laws are changed. It does not matter how the drugs are compared. Federal law stands against weed and guns in combination of use by any person. Talking about the effects or differences between weed and any legal substance is not going to change that.

If I understand correctly, federal law stands against weed. Period. Hard stop, no need for more discussion, right? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom