• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    Ya know....when the Maryland Legislature is in session, I always know where my son can be found.... with his wife, in the swamp, for long hours, testifying on behalf of our Second Amendment Rights. I don't think many gun owners really realize the commitment and efforts, not the mention the expenses (including use of vacation days) that these advocates expend defending our rights. Thank you, all. I truly appreciate your commitment and efforts. I am a very proud father: Art3 :mdpatriot

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Oh my goodness! Did you say a mouthful. I won't go into how I know they give so much, but I appreciate it so much. I do know that it would really make them feel good if we went and made another donation to MSI in "their name", so to speak. I'm gonna go do that right now!

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Ya know....when the Maryland Legislature is in session, I always know where my son can be found.... with his wife, in the swamp, for long hours, testifying on behalf of our Second Amendment Rights. I don't think many gun owners really realize the commitment and efforts, not the mention the expenses (including use of vacation days) that these advocates expend defending our rights. Thank you, all. I truly appreciate your commitment and efforts. I am a very proud father: Art3 :mdpatriot
    Have a lot of respect for them, as well as the others that join them. No doubt their commitment involves sacrifice. Thank you for posting

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I have met both a number of times- in Annapolis, Chad's AR classes, etc. Both are extremely passionate, caring, and just two kick ass people that I am honored to call friends.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I was in Annapolis with them last year and I’ve shot matches with them as well. They are two fine individuals who fight for their/our rights tirelessly not to mention two of the nicest people I’ve met.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I actually got home earlier then for SB0208 testimony. Although not having to walk back to my car parked at the stadium this time helped.

I'm getting an odd feeling that the reasoning behind spreading the bills out and hearing the controversial ones late is the Committee members are tired of being harangued by the Moms and know that most of the paid shills go home at 1700.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Art and Kaity, I cant express how pleased i am to know you guys and all the effort you two put in does not go unnoticed.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    There are only a few 2A giants when session is in and that is the power couple A & K they testify and keep us informed and they are good at what they do . We also have many unsung Patriots that work behind the scene and put money in and time writing letters or calling the Delegates .
    This is perhaps one of the worse states to live in for 2A and the rabid liberals are always nipping at our heels , but truth will always win over lies and we are the truth and the ones providing facts .

I would love to get together a small fund so we may offer A & K a dinner out and a gift card so they may enjoy a nice dinner out . I will kick in 30.00 to buy such a card if it is deemed okay by other members .

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    There are only a few 2A giants when session is in and that is the power couple A & K they testify and keep us informed and they are good at what they do . We also have many unsung Patriots that work behind the scene and put money in and time writing letters or calling the Delegates .
    This is perhaps one of the worse states to live in for 2A and the rabid liberals are always nipping at our heels , but truth will always win over lies and we are the truth and the ones providing facts .

I would love to get together a small fund so we may offer A & K a dinner out and a gift card so they may enjoy a nice dinner out . I will kick in 30.00 to buy such a card if it is deemed okay by other members .

I'm in for that, A & K wholeheartedly deserve it. I also know that they are not the only ones down there representing us, thank you to all who have helped in Annapolis!!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    [/B]

I'm in for that, A & K wholeheartedly deserve it. I also know that they are not the only ones down there representing us, thank you to all who have helped in Annapolis!!

If you want to handle the money or I can and turn it into a gift card that is cool with me . :thumbsup::party29:

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    You guys are amazing and I appreciate all the good wishes and appreciation. I will speak for Art and myself (sorry hon) that I'd much rather you donate to the local 2A organization of your choice. We are doing this because it is the right thing to do, and because so far, we have been lucky enough to be able to do this. I just ask that you do what you are able to. Make calls, send emails, recruit other people.

And thanks Big Art!!

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    You guys are amazing and I appreciate all the good wishes and appreciation. I will speak for Art and myself (sorry hon) that I'd much rather you donate to the local 2A organization of your choice. We are doing this because it is the right thing to do, and because so far, we have been lucky enough to be able to do this. I just ask that you do what you are able to. Make calls, send emails, recruit other people.

And thanks Big Art!!

I'll refer to post #2, (see below), and I did donate. Thanks Knovotny :thumbsup:

Oh my goodness! Did you say a mouthful. I won't go into how I know they give so much, but I appreciate it so much. I do know that it would really make them feel good if we went and made another donation to MSI in "their name", so to speak. I'm gonna go do that right now!

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Thanks to all that advocate! It is greatly appreciated by those like me that are unable to participate.

Sadly, the attacks on freedoms seem ever increasing by those that seek only more power to rule, instead of serving the best interests of people they claim to represent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom