• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Free store pickup? They aren't going to charge me to drive to their store and do business with them?

What about parking? Aren't they going to advertise free parking in their lot while I engage in free store pickup?

Good grief.

OK, after griping about their "free store pickup," salestalk, I went online through my favorite airline's frequent flyer shopping portal to Sears and bought 3. They also have a 17" wide craftsman plastic toolbox on sale for $6.99 and added that, too. And, sure enough, when I got to the store to pick them up, they were good to their word -- no charge for pickup! lol. Good find, OP.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I picked up 2 at Kmart. They gave me a hard time because they were on sale at Sears! Meanwhile they have a whole section of craftsman stuff. So, after 2 mangers approving the sale, I walked out with them. They had about 20 of them. The kicker was that the regular price at Kmart was $6.99. Thanks OP, nice find.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Just went to the web page and it's back to the original price of $9.99. Still not a bad deal, but for that price, I'll pass.

Thanks!
    Jim Smith

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Free store pickup? They aren't going to charge me to drive to their store and do business with them?

What about parking? Aren't they going to advertise free parking in their lot while I engage in free store pickup?

Good grief.

They hold onto it and let you know that it is going to be there instead of you hoping it is.

Have you ever driven to a store and they didn't have what you needed?

Dec 31, 2012
    1.tool bag for the times I work on a vehicle
    2.around the house tool bag that's not covered in grease like the vehicle tool bag
    3.misc/tool bag for camping items
    4.manly purse ;)

MrDman

Jul 19, 2013
    Glen Burnie, MD.
    Intarsiac,
    this is on link( This item can be purchased in-store only. Please contact your local Ace store for availability)

I can't order online I need to go to the ACE store.Looks like my store is open till 5 PM today.Leaving to get some now.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom