• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I only learned to do one thing with my left hand. That was so I could hold the magazine in my right hand. :lol2:

Me, too!

ForumRunner_20131122_171615.jpg

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    A while back I bought a "box of stuff" in the Classifieds, because I wanted a few things that were in it. I gave a few other things away to friends. But I still have a few LH holsters, that I would like to "Karma" out.

If anyone is interested, I will post pictures.

I'd rather not have to deal with boxing up and shipping several different items. So they would have to be picked up in Dundalk.

Longvisit

Jan 2, 2013
    Hardcore lefty here. All my bolt-action rifles are right-handed. I've got left-handed Stags. My other semi-auto rifles are right-handed. Everything gets shot left-handed. Starting to practice shooting right-handed as of late. Not difficult for me, maybe because I've always batted right-handed for baseball. I suck at batting left-handed.

That seems to be the consensus, I'm better of with a right handed bolt and shooting it lefty. That really opens up the options as well.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    That seems to be the consensus, I'm better of with a right handed bolt and shooting it lefty. That really opens up the options as well.

I like shooting RH bolts left-handed because I can work the bolt with my support hand while keeping my trigger hand in place. Be careful not to scrape the skin off the top of your left thumb with the bolt. Once you get the hang of it, it's quick and easy.

Longvisit

Jan 2, 2013
    I like shooting RH bolts left-handed because I can work the bolt with my support hand while keeping my trigger hand in place. Be careful not to scrape the skin off the top of your left thumb with the bolt. Once you get the hang of it, it's quick and easy.

Thanks, it sounds like a lesson I would learn eventually though I'm happy skip that experience entirely. Now I just to have hold out until the mossberg MVP 308 finally makes it to market.

clarksvegas

Jul 8, 2011
    Escaped to TX
    i'm full left handed, left eye, left foot, left chew.

biggest pain in the ass about being a southpaw in a righty world, finding a bullpup that won't brass down my throat, literally.

I was worried about getting an AR-15 for awhile in case i got one with out the brass deflector. always a bitch looking for the add on deflectors so i picked up one of those brass catchers. two birds with one stone.

mbz300sdl_GF

Nov 13, 2013
    Hagerstown
    I feel ya on the ar worries but my bf has a upper that makes the brass drop out the bottom instead of flyin across your face and stag makes a nice left handed upper its just getting one is a pain I haven't been able to find one in stock

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I feel ya on the ar worries but my bf has a upper that makes the brass drop out the bottom instead of flyin across your face and stag makes a nice left handed upper its just getting one is a pain I haven't been able to find one in stock

As far as I know, going back years, nobody stocks them. They are special order. Lead time right now is minimal, until buying season kicks in on Thursday. Two best options are buy direct from Stag or through www.ar15sales.com. I prefer buying direct. On a side note, the reason Stag offers left-handed is because the company founder is left-handed, http://www.ctmirror.org/story/2013/02/24/new-britain-company-soars-ar-15-sales-now.

aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    Last year Atlantic Guns put a left hand Savage Mk II 22LR on display. I was there and snatched it before they even put the price tag on it. I was in there looking for a left hand bolt. When I was in SOD, I had to shoot a right hand Remington 700 BDL in .308. That was always a pain reaching across the top to operate the bolt. I shot competition archery in my teens. Whenever one of my friends bought a new style bow, I couldn't try it because they were always right hand bows.

67temp

Jun 25, 2009
    Gettysburg, PA
    A while back I bought a "box of stuff" in the Classifieds, because I wanted a few things that were in it. I gave a few other things away to friends. But I still have a few LH holsters, that I would like to "Karma" out.

If anyone is interested, I will post pictures.

I'd rather not have to deal with boxing up and shipping several different items. So they would have to be picked up in Dundalk.

I'd be interested to see what the holsters are.

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    Here you go.

1, 2, 3, & 4. (Front and back, respectively.)

(Looking at them again, technically 3 is ambidextrous, and 4 is apparently RH)

Post the number of the one(s) you want. (First come first served.)

Again, must be picked up in Dundalk. I'll just leave them out and people can pick them up at their convenience.

Attachments

• 1F.jpg
      1F.jpg
      46.2 KB · Views: 61
    • 1B.jpg
      1B.jpg
      100.8 KB · Views: 60
    • 2F.jpg
      2F.jpg
      62.9 KB · Views: 44
    • 2B.jpg
      2B.jpg