• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    I have 10 of these bags left over, and I just ordered all of the supplies for them tonight. If anyone would be interested in buying one, let me know. If you aren't familiar with these, here is the link from the last time I sold some here. http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=69628

The bags are already in my possession, just waiting for some of the extra stuff I need to fill them with. Luckily, that means the wait shouldn't be long at all. The bags themselves are what used to take forever, since they came from a factory in who knows where.

I'm going to sell these pre-made, and what I mean is I'm not taking orders for any this time. 10 bags, first come first served.

Price will be the usual $70 + $5 shipping (I really prefer to ship since I'm so busy). Payment via PayPal or check.

I can also do some of the more advanced set ups I mentioned in the link above, just give me a few extra days to order that stuff.

The following are the colors I have left:
    4 Coyote Tan
    2 Olive Drab
    3 Black
    1 ACU

Send me a PM if interested.

jimsoden

Super Lurker
    Sep 25, 2008
    Silver Spring, MD
    I have 10 of these bags left over, and I just ordered all of the supplies for them tonight. If anyone would be interested in buying one, let me know. If you aren't familiar with these, here is the link from the last time I sold some here. http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=69628

The bags are already in my possession, just waiting for some of the extra stuff I need to fill them with. Luckily, that means the wait shouldn't be long at all. The bags themselves are what used to take forever, since they came from a factory in who knows where.

I'm going to sell these pre-made, and what I mean is I'm not taking orders for any this time. 10 bags, first come first served.

Price will be the usual $70 + $5 shipping (I really prefer to ship since I'm so busy). Payment via PayPal or check.

I can also do some of the more advanced set ups I mentioned in the link above, just give me a few extra days to order that stuff.

The following are the colors I have left:
    4 Coyote Tan
    2 Olive Drab
    3 Black
    1 ACU

Send me a PM if interested.

Hi!

I'm in for a Olive Drab bag! Can you PM me your PayPal info?

Looking forward to it!

Thanks for all your work!

Jim :)

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    If you got the information I sent you on the PM, just make sure you let me know if you actually are going to send a check or do paypal. Send me a PM, that way I know to save you a kit.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Update to all: all of the supplies are here except for one box. So they are ready to ship whenever that one box gets here.

I'm sorry to everyone who didn't get to get one. I only had 10 this time.

jimsoden

Super Lurker
    Sep 25, 2008
    Silver Spring, MD
    It HAS arrived!

Man, that was fast! :)

Excellent quality! In fact, I went outside and shot, stabbed, beat, hung, and castrated 5 of my neighbors JUST to try out the supplies in my NEW M3 bag! :D:sad20::party29:

Just kidding - I pray I will never have to use it!

Jim :thumbsup:

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    PM sent. I only have one left in black, whoever PM's me first saying they will buy it gets it.

Thanks for the good words everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom