Hi Ho Hi Ho Off to Duffy's tomorrow I go!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    Can't wait. So stoked. Picking up my 22/45 lite tomorrow. At the same time putting my duckets down on a PMR 30!

Going to Duffy's is always such a pleasure. A Lot like a hot date really, it didn't matter what it cost because you can't wipe that stupidly satisfying smile off your face when you leave.

Thanks Guys!

JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    Can't wait. So stoked. Picking up my 22/45 lite tomorrow. At the same time putting my duckets down on a PMR 30!

Going to Duffy's is always such a pleasure. A Lot like a hot date really, it didn't matter what it cost because you can't wipe that stupidly satisfying smile off your face when you leave.

Thanks Guys!

PMR 30 is saweeet! Mags are painfully expensive if you want more than the 2 it comes with. You'll love the fireballs they make! Big noise, but lil recoil - it'll confuse you the first time you shoot it. Also, it's a hoot shooting at the range and having folks next to you wondering when you'll ever freakin have to reload. :D. Ammo's still a lil challenging to get though. Enjoy!

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    How friggin awesome is that! Picked up a toy and they found another toy that I have wanted for quite awhile!. Damn I love Duffy's and here is an obligatory pic of the toy that followed me home today!

Attachments

• IMAG0028.jpg
      IMAG0028.jpg
      47.6 KB · Views: 350

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    How friggin awesome is that! Picked up a toy and they found another toy that I have wanted for quite awhile!. Damn I love Duffy's and here is an obligatory pic of the toy that followed me home today!

That would look a lot better with a can on it. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom