• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    I came upstairs yesterday after watching a couple of episodes of House of Cards : The Final Cut (the British version), and found a flyer stuck on my front door soliciting support for Frosh's candidacy for MD AG. The flyer was mostly a reprint of an endorsement from the Washington Post, touting him as the best candidate. It mentioned the other Dem candidates as being honorable people (shades of Marc Antony's speech at Caesar's funeral?), but without the influence and expertise that Frosh brings to the table.

Whoever left the flyer, well, it's a good thing I didn't speak with them directly. :innocent0

Bryan

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    My friends and I used to call really bad ones "McFlurries," but I suppose "Frosh Flyer" is an adequate successor. :lol2:

Mr H

Banana'd
    Meanwhile, at the Frosh residence...

Attachments

• tptree.jpg
      tptree.jpg
      19.1 KB · Views: 339

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I came upstairs yesterday after watching a couple of episodes of House of Cards : The Final Cut (the British version), and found a flyer stuck on my front door soliciting support for Frosh's candidacy for MD AG. The flyer was mostly a reprint of an endorsement from the Washington Post, touting him as the best candidate. It mentioned the other Dem candidates as being honorable people (shades of Marc Antony's speech at Caesar's funeral?), but without the influence and expertise that Frosh brings to the table.

Whoever left the flyer, well, it's a good thing I didn't speak with them directly. :innocent0

Bryan

I hope that means you were going to ask lots of questions and get them to talk with you for a long time. That way, they've got less time to trying and convince someone else to vote for him! :lol2:

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    I was sitting out on my porch on Friday when a young, liberal looking, woman started going door to door with a clipboard. I figured she was a campaign goon from some liberal camp. She skipped my house (I have a Don't tread on me flag on my flagpole, along with an american flag, both of which are equally disgusting to liberals). I think the flags keep them away. I would have given her a piece of my mind though had she come up.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    I was sitting out on my porch on Friday when a young, liberal looking, woman started going door to door with a clipboard. I figured she was a campaign goon from some liberal camp. She skipped my house (I have a Don't tread on me flag on my flagpole, along with an american flag, both of which are equally disgusting to liberals). I think the flags keep them away. I would have given her a piece of my mind though had she come up.

Huh, kind of like a "beware of dog" sign, but for gun-grabbers. Nice! Although, I would enjoy asking those sheeps why they hate freedom, then watch their head explode from disgust.

Afield

Jul 3, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I came upstairs yesterday after watching a couple of episodes of House of Cards : The Final Cut (the British version), and found a flyer stuck on my front door soliciting support for Frosh's candidacy for MD AG....

Bryan

"You may very well think that about Mr Frosh, but I couldn't possibly comment"

Great show, first 2 parts better than the final cut, though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom