Remember those $600 "unissued" K31s at Samco?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    Well, the bad news is that this was likely just two people who got into a pissing contest, one of whom admitted on another forum that didn't really know what he was looking at.

The listing didn't have much detail, so I'm surprised it went for that much. My estimate are the Samco specials are maybe worth about $700-800 now, not double.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Well, the bad news is that this was likely just two people who got into a pissing contest, one of whom admitted on another forum that didn't really know what he was looking at.

I got into one like that the other night. It was a gun that I really wanted (excellent condition), and I didn't mind paying a premium. I didn't think anyone would go nearly as high as the max bid that I'd entered, but someone must have had a deep emotional attachment to it -- or he was clueless (no bid history on GB). When he ran it up above the max that I'd put in for it, I was glad to let him have it for what was pretty stupid money.

I wanted to buy it for an Aussie friend, so that he'd have the chance to shoot a really nice Lithgow if we can ever get him over here. He's still crying over the national gun smash that was carried on over there--and I can't blame him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom