Many positions Available - Continental Pools Inc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    The Company I work for - continentalpools.com

Has many positions (seasonal with possibility to become permamanent) opening up as we move into spring:

They have openings in the following categories:

-Construction workers (masonry plumbing and minor electrical 'No expertise specific positions' )

-Drain and Clean Crews (draining pools and pressure/acid washing the pool)

-Office Admin (various office and staffing positions)

-Area supervisor (oversee lifeguard staff at pools)

-Pool Managers (oversee day to day ops at pools)

-Lifeguards (work as a summer lifeguard keeping public pools safe)

Pay and hours are flexible and do vary with experience and particular job. Positions fill quick and some summer jobs require training prior to pools opening.

If you have a desire to fill the above positions or you have a friend or possibly a teen seeking summer work please encourage them to call now. By calling now individuals may secure a position for the summer prior to being available for work. Some of the above job offers are being filled now and candidates would be immediately hired.

If interested please call 301-498-1000 and ask for Abbey Moore, Crystal Gayle or Mike Collins and that you are interested in employment. If asked who referred you, tell them Rudy sent you.

Last edited:

newq

Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    Whats the location for this?

My apologies,

Our company has offices in Savage MD (company headquarters), Chantilly VA, Newport News VA, and Boston MA. The properties we manage are all over Northern Virginia,Southern Vriginia (Va beach to Richmond) Montogomery , Anne Arundel,PG (including southern) , Montgomery , Washington, Frederick, Howard and Baltimore.

Last edited:

MicheleM

Feb 13, 2013
    Cecil County
    My daughter would be interested in lifeguarding in Frederick. What are the requirements?

I'll just have her call. Nevermind.

Last edited:

newq

Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    Please have them call. We are certainly going to need help and the earlier you call the better your chance of getting a position fitting of the area you live in. I re-read my post and wanted to clear up a few things. I am not a decision maker in this process and have no interest other than helping anyone out that may have a need or interest in work.

We currently handle a few of the frederick city pools and many community pools throughout frederick.

Also if you inquire but do not recieve a return call or experience problems please let me know and I will attempt to assist in anyway I can.

newq

Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    Told my buddy twice now ... So... Do they do a urinalysis,that is his problem apparently.

Edit: not like crack haha but for adirols or someshit

I have been employed by them for nearly 7 years and have not had to piss yet. I think they reserve the right but in my time haven't had to , perhaps I have just never had an on the job accident requiring a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom